Doormat University

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Maybe this should be the new name for Tulane Football, Basketball and Baseball. The numbers don't lie. Check the standings out over the past few years and now baseball has joined in the misery. Not a dime from me until I see a firm commitment and results. I have been loyal to a hopeless cause for too long and now officially go by the title of "Joe Bandwagon".

Bigschtick
Riptide

Well said! This is a nightmare. We are the laugh of the league in all three major sports. And there are still some out there who would argue we should change conferences. Good luck to that. If schools like SM can bring in baseball talent, why can't Jones. Maybe a change in coaches? What a nightmare and not a dime more from this alumni.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Jonathan
Riptide

I fully agree on all particulary baseball's downwar spiral over the last 4 or 5 years,oow last in CUSA f the last two years to dat At one time many years ago we were the number 1 team in the country.through most of the season. What happened? PLEASE no excuses such as Katrina, private school cannot compete, injuries etc. etc.Most private Top 20 universities find a way to win year after year. Vandy, Miami, Southern Cal, Stanford etc.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Quitters. That is what took the field today at Turchin. They deserve an empty stadium and zero support. Enough is enough. You have to earn respect and they deserve NONE!