Shut Out

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

Beaten on our home field by a 6. Era pitcher by a lowly Houston team Rick Jones give it up we want coach schloss no ncaa again we suck

tnelly15
Riptide

90% of your posts are just whining and bitching. Seriously none of us care to see any more of your posts. Just stop.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Pathetic performance. This team will not hit this year. Maybe it is time for a change. No C-USA tournament again this year.
tnelly15
Riptide

Everyone makes the C-USA tourney this year.
Pepper
Swell

I'm glad I didn't go to combat with that pussy. I'd a fragged him. I find it ironic when they win he stays in his hole.

Seriously, the team needs to fight through it. They have too many good hitters not hitting and the mental virus is spreading to the fielding. No excuses for the hitting but with only 1 senior among the regulars, the coaches will really have to play psychiatrist(sp).
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
RWR
Swell

tnelly15 wrote:Everyone makes the C-USA tourney this year.
Actually, it's back to 8 out of 9 making it.
sader24
Tsunami

Schloss isn't leaving TCU to come here.
rollinggreen
High Tide

jonathan may be harsh in expressing the state of Tulane athletics but I can see where he is coming from. You say he doesn't appear after we win. Well, there hasn't been too much of that and even when they win, red flags are up all over the place. For example, who here was impressed with the UNO series? We struggled all weekend with a folding program with division 2 talent at best. Ed Conroy is fixing a mess that equates to a massive rebuilding project in a high school gym with little tradition. Keeping Coach Toledo, well keeping and extending his contract with a record of 13-35 speaks for itself. Tulane Athletics is pitiful at best at this stage. Jonathan, I feel your pain even if it is a little harsh.
Bigschtick
Riptide

Jonathan has a right to express his opinions even if some find them objectionable. I am no longer so sure that we should keep the baseball coach. Looks like he is being out recruited by most of the conference members. And like rollinggreen, the fact that they kept Toledo speaks volumes about Tulane and the admins total lack of interest in seeing competitive athletic teams.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!