Think we will move up 1 spot in BA Poll

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

SLU helps, Alcorn and UNO hurts.

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
RobertM320
Green Wave

TURVS71 wrote:SLU helps, Alcorn and UNO hurts.

I think we'll move up at least two. Both #19 UConn and #20 College of Charleston went 1-3 this week, and I don't expect anyone below us to pass us.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
JTLiuzza
Swell

Tulane up to #20. Roll Wave!!

BA Top 25

Texas A&M goes from #21 all the way to #8 after a series win at Oklahoma and a mid-week W over Fullerton. :shock:
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
Jaxwave
Swell

Enjoy it while we can. Coach Jones has let the team know we can't compete in CUSA without 3 starting pitchers according to his comments in the TP this morning. I tend to agree with him, but I wouldn't publicly say that if I were the coach.
JTLiuzza
Swell

You know, Jax, I didn't want to be the fly in the punch bowl but I was thinking pretty much the same thing as I checked the rankings this morning. I didn't see the article with quotes from Jones (although I'll check it out later) but he's probably right. I also agree with you that he should have probably kept those comments in the club house.

Although maybe he's doing a pre-emptive strike on any complaints that might come his way if CUSA play starts to get a little rough. Can't say I blame him, really.
Jaxwave
Swell

Inda, you gotta quit agreing with me. From my time on YOGWF, I'm used to having my comments thrown back at me as too negative and incorrect.
JTLiuzza
Swell

Sorry about that, jax. How 'bout this: LH hitters are the worst thing that ever happened to baseball! That oughta even things out a bit. :D
Jaxwave
Swell

That's more like it! Hey I saw where we got a committment from a power hitting LH first baseman from Denver. You can guess how excited I am. Of course I'll have to sweat out the MLB draft.