LeBlanc...out for

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

the Season and will require Elbow surgery....may the Gods grant him a Full and Speedy recovery...this Kid has Professiional Talent !!!!

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jaxwave
Swell

Ditto.
TURVS71
Swell

Very tough loss. One thing that bothers me is that the story in the TP this morning said that the doctor that examined him feels that a partial tear was there for approximately 3 years. I would have thought that the young man would have said something and perhaps he did. If that is the case then there was definitely a misdiagnosis on someone's part. Perhaps it could have been taken care of much earlier.
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I remember when I need elbow surgery...the Doc came in and said "I have good and bad news...the good news is that you need Tommy John surgery...the bad news is.you are not Tommy John "!!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !