The All-Time greatest tulane announcer

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Show Me
Tsunami

tnelly15 wrote:I dont know, Sean Kelley really annoyed me doing baseball.
Well, at times Graff will annoy one as well. But I just thought the two together were terrific. Now maybe it was all that winning that made the broadcast better. lol
I do remember Larry Matson now he was annoying.

tnelly15
Riptide

Yea winning makes everything a little better. And I dont think anyone liked Matson.
jmjclu
High Tide

on a tangent,
a departed friend of mine worked his way through the University of Tennessee undergraduate and law school as a football announcer
JUMPIN JOE EPSTEIN , THE VOICE of the VOLUNTEERS, "comin to ya from Neyland Stadium this beautiful fall aftanune"
He was very popular
He was hired as a senatorial aid by then US Senator Estes Kefaufer after he graduated from law school because the senator liked football and regularly heard his games.
Balsamik Vinigret
Trickle

My cousin a while back posted about Roberto Manchini being the Tulane Announcer. Is this true? Seems perpexling to me why a former soccer manager would be a football analyst. Is it’s either Manchini or that Todd Paninni guy I know
Balsamic Duck
Ripple

That’s twice you botched his name. Two strikes. You don’t wanna know what happens after three. (After strike 3 me and WinWave take you out back and give you the business)