Allstate Sugar Bowl Golf Tournament English Turn

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

I saw on the front page of the Times Picayune sports page that the Tulane University ladies golf team is hosting the All State Sugar Bowl golf tournament at English Turn in Algiers starting this Sunday thru Tuesday. You have 15 of the most prestigious ladies golf programs in the nation here all to ranked Tulane LSU Duke UVA Florida Southern Cal Arizona State Purdue Ole Miss Vandy etc Call Coach JT or Sue Bowers at TU golf to volunteer

NOLABigSteve
Riptide

I'm not sure I understand this post.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
JTLiuzza
Swell

I saw on the front page of the Times Picayune sports page that the Tulane University ladies golf team is hosting the All State Sugar Bowl golf tournament at English Turn in Algiers starting this Sunday thru Tuesday. You have 15 of the most prestigious ladies golf programs in the nation here, all ranked: Tulane, LSU, Duke, UVA, Florida, Southern Cal, Arizona State, Purdue, Ole Miss, Vandy, etc. Call Coach JT or Sue Bowers at TU golf to volunteer.

I think that clears it up. :mrgreen:
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

All in the punctuation. Thanks!
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Jonathan
Riptide

Great article in tp yesterday and today on TU Ladies golf team The All State Sugar Bowl Tournament is. In the top two this year in USA congrats to Coach JT and lady golfers I wish all the other TU progams could rise from the worst in the country to the level of these ladies!
Jonathan
Riptide

I love it I posted this story about 230pm thursday someone from the other board read my story and took it and posted on other board at 7 pm Thursday. Now since TU is a disaster in basketball this ladies golf is the major story old Roller and others are posting on I love it
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Our women golfers and Coach JT are a very special group. No Katrina excuses here. It just goes to show you what great coaching can accomplish in such a short time. Good luck Wave! I think I may catch Tuesday's final round should we be close to the top.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
JTLiuzza
Swell

Today was windy and a bit overcast but otherwise the weather has been great to go check out our nationally ranked golf team.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
Jonathan
Riptide

Congrats to coach JT and Tulane ladies golf team Finished third tied with Duke in All State Sugar Bowl tournament at English Turn which TU hosted. Winner was Southern Cal and 2nd Alabama the top two teams in the nation If only our mens teams football basketball and baseball could play at this elite national level of play