"The Big Announcement"

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

On another Tulane board I have seen talk for months about "The Big Announcement" and "The. Tulane Model." Could someone explain what each is? When was "The Big Announcement" made They seemed to be obsessed with both

JTLiuzza
Swell

If you've seen talk "for months" about both issues one wonders how you can not know what they are about.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

The Big Announcement = No Announcement

But I'm with 1ndabag, if you've been browsing YOGWF, NOLA etc. for months, how can you not know???
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Jonathan wrote:On another Tulane board I have seen talk for months about "The Big Announcement" and "The. Tulane Model." Could someone explain what each is? When was "The Big Announcement" made They seemed to be obsessed with both
To further BigSteve's answer, Big Announcement = No Announcement = Smoke and Mirrors. And as to what the "Tulane Model" is, see my signature below.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
IM42lane
Swell

Just remember this about the below --- Two BIG SHAMS!!!

Jonathan wrote:On another Tulane board I have seen talk for months about "The Big Announcement" and "The. Tulane Model." Could someone explain what each is? When was "The Big Announcement" made They seemed to be obsessed with both
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
sader24
Tsunami

Basically they just promise big things, but never say what the promise is in order to keep people believing that something big is going to happen, only it never does. This just keeps people off their backs while they do nothing and drives the rest of us to apathy. Honestly, it's really the only thing Cowen is good at.
IM42lane
Swell

That has become par for the course around here under Cowen.

sader24 wrote:Basically they just promise big things, but never say what the promise is in order to keep people believing that something big is going to happen, only it never does. This just keeps people off their backs while they do nothing and drives the rest of us to apathy. Honestly, it's really the only thing Cowen is good at.
Regards,
"Pete" Madere