THIS Board...

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

is responsible for Tulane dropping out of the BA Top 25!! :D

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

OK...which one you "board members" is the "Lack of Hitting" Coach on RJ's staff ?!?!?!?!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
IM42lane
Swell

BLAME ME!!! Just do it!

But, hey, I showed up on Saturday, and a WIN was the result (at least give me credit for that).

Do you guys realize that Tulane held a lead over the weekend in only four innings (of the possible 27)? Timely (11th hour) hitting and Nick Pepitone won that series.

Obviously, this can not continue over the rest of the season. But maybe this will be a trend -- great pitching and clutch hitting when we really need it. Just do not wait until the game is almost over to get started!

Would you guys take the same series result if TU was playing LSU, ECU, USM, or Rice? Yea, I thought so!

golfnut69 wrote:OK...which one you "board members" is the "Lack of Hitting" Coach on RJ's staff ?!?!?!?!
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
NOLABigSteve
Tsunami

Back in '05 we won many games late in the game. Maybe this trend will be the case this year? Who knows. We didn't get lots of timely hits, but we did get 2 timely hits for both wins :D
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)