Good attendance by the TU students on Saturday.

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
IM42lane
Swell

If you win, they will come.

Right now, this club has loads of room for improvement. Run production must get better.

SHSU is in the Southland Conference. Southeastern, Nicholls, McNeese, and Northwestern are in the same league (in case some of you had a question about that).

Regards,
"Pete" Madere
St. Amant Wave
Ripple

Pete, they had a better student turnout Friday night. Were you at the game Saturday? Keep the faith, hopefully the team will find their hitting stroke sooner rather than later. SLU, Ole Miss coming up in the next few weeks. Tough stretch but I'm hoping for a positive outcome. We have 8 guys from the River Parishes going to Oxford for the Ole Miss series. I hope we have a positive outcome in this series as it will help us down the line. Hope to see you at some of the games. Roll Wave
Bigschtick
Riptide

What about the attendance on Sunday? The few pictures I saw showed lots of empty seats. more older fans and alumni and not a hugh student turnout. I may be wrong since I was not there and only saw a few pictures of the stands.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
IM42lane
Swell

Considering that we are now into the Mardi Gras season, I thought that the student attendance (left field bleachers where I sat) was decent on Saturday.

Maybe we should wait until after March 8 (M/G day) to fairly assess student attendance.

Many of the students showed up for a while, and then departed after a couple of inningsor so. Most of then were just curious to see what goes on during a baseball weekend, I suspect.
Regards,
"Pete" Madere