Georgia Tech Mens Basketball

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
baldboy
Low Tide

While we all lose our minds over the coaching search and talk about how Tulane needs to "just win", our basketball team is UNDEFEATED after 8 games and facing a strong challenge tomorrow at 1pm in Fogalmen. BE THERE! Go out and enjoy a great team effort, an exciting coach, and great WINNING atmoshere! Hell, you may even be able to give RD an earful:) And please don't say anything about a schedule or anything to that effect, this team is beating lesser teams the way they should, easily. Winning is contagious and this team deserves our full support regardless of how we feel about our football program.

baldboy
Low Tide

I guess none of the 36 views support winning at Tulane! Perhaps thats the problem with us.
IM42lane
Swell

baldboy wrote:Our basketball team is UNDEFEATED after 8 games and facing a strong challenge tomorrow at 1pm in Fogelmen.
very TRUE . . .

BE THERE! Go out and enjoy a great team effort, an exciting coach, and great WINNING atmoshere!

Hell, you may even be able to give RD an earful:)
That is a very strong point for attending!

And please don't say anything about a schedule or anything to that effect, this team is beating lesser teams the way they should, easily.
Well, . . I have to. We have seen this before - Tulane will win 10+ games at the season start, but can not keep up the pace when C*USA league play starts.

Winning is contagious and this team deserves our full support regardless of how we feel about our football program.
Very TRUE
Bottom line -- if this team shows that they can compile a decent league record, I will show up. Not enough from me? Consider that I must drive in from Baton Rouge.

Anyway, keep it up, . . . and ROLL WAVE!!!
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
RWR
Swell

RWR
Swell

wave to em
Surge

We open as a 1 pt favorite.
CuJo.
#SickEmWave
Ray
Surge

Let's Go Tulane!!
Robert1969
Riptide

This is the biggest game of the year thus far. Win this one, because it is against an ACC team, then Tulane will get a bit of national attention.
90s Fogelman
Trickle

This is a huge game. As of yesterday there were only 700 tickets left. Anyone in town needs to go.
torbida
Surge

looking forward to watching game tomorrow (live in Florida).
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I'm sure that everyone here that can go will go. I just encourage you to wear Tulane stuff. Even if it's a shirt they gave out at a game. We have too many people who come and they have nothing Tulane on. That's got to change. Let's start that change tomorrow.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
threeputt
High Tide

I woke up pumped up !!!! Ready to get loud today .... Wish the game was at 9:00 am ... Put me in coach!!!!!!!!!! I am ready to do my part .. Roll Wave Roll :lol:
RWR
Swell

Jazzco
Trickle

Man I would love to go, but I have a gig in Madisonville later today....
inroywetrust
Trickle

anyone have a link to the game? out of market
RobertM320
Green Wave

inroywetrust wrote:anyone have a link to the game? out of market
roy,

try firstrowsports.tv I think it takes you to a .eu site, but that's ok.

I've used it a lot. They have almost every game. And there are no viruses. I do clean my browser cache after I'm finished, but I've never had any problems.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
inroywetrust
Trickle

They seem to have every game but ones CBS Sports Network shows. Sigh.
tgibson
Low Tide

What a game! Foggelman just went insane! 57-52 Tulane wins.
galvezwave
Swell

Way to gut a tough one out.
sader24
Tsunami

Regardless of the schedule I think Conroy is doing a great job.
JTLiuzza
Swell

That was a fun game to watch.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
sader24
Tsunami

Heard from several friends who have seen him at different random events in the city promoting the sh*t out of the program. We need vocal energy like that from our football leadership.
RWR
Swell

Great win ! Good crowd. Loved that Timmoms and Callahan kept plugging even though they couldn't get it going on offense. They played tough D and hit the boards. WTG WAVE !
jon
Trickle

Been forever since we won one of these big crowd games. I'd almost forgotten how great the atmosphere in Fogelman is.
TURVS71
Swell

I finally left a Tulane sporting event feeling GREAT....not that the past 8 wins weren't fun but the GA TECH game felt like it was the Perry Clark 90's again....
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"