Bench Moses

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
torbida
Surge

how many more offsides or personal fouls is he gonna get called for? He should play special teams only rest of year.

TU23
High Tide

The Derrick Strozier experiment at FS should be over too. He's not used to the angles back there.
JerseyWave
Riptide

No discipline! Perhaps that is why he left Iowa.
RobertM320
Green Wave

JerseyWave wrote:No discipline! Perhaps that is why he left Iowa.
I've mentioned a number of times this year how often Moses draws penalties at the most inopportune times. Late hits, offsides, etc, usually giving the other team a first down when we had them stopped. Probably cost us a win in the Syracuse game.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

he has ability...but, where is this young mans head ?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
murphwave
High Tide

He needs discipline but he shows a heck of a lot more effort it seems than others. He was trying his best to get to Keenum all night.
tnelly15
Riptide

torbida wrote:how many more offsides or personal fouls is he gonna get called for? He should play special teams only rest of year.
:lol: He's far better than any replacement we have and his PF's and offsides penalties seem to have very little impact. 5 or 15 yards arent a big deal when you end up losing by 25+ every week.

ETA: And completely agree with TU23 Strozier looked lost out there last night.