Toledo should resign!!!!!!

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
baldboy
Low Tide

I am so embarrassed by this performance, it is sickening how depleted this team and our fanbase have become. We need some immediate reaction from Admin. on a plan of action. This is total bullshit. The student athletes, the fans(whats left), and this city deserves better! To lose to Duke, Army, and now soon to be UTEP like this the way we played is disgraceful. The game plans for all three games and the lack of precision on the part of our team is just sad. I'm done with this until the University acknowledges that this will not be stood for going forward. Rick Dickson or Scott Cowen or both should come forward by tomorrow with a statement about their plan for turning this bullshit around. And Bob needs to go hit a buffet in Cali!!! I'll buy the ticket!

torbida
Surge

I'm with you,no offense to the kids but Toledo,rickydicky,and that fat geek Cowen are LOSERS.After listening to Todd sadsack Graffanino for the last time he needs to go too.Total colon cleansing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baldboy
Low Tide

Hey Todd is the man! He has suffered through this with all of us and at least he has passion for this school!
sader24
Tsunami

Its a total disaster, everyone needs to go, the ballboys, the radio crew, the uniforms, the coaches, the ad, the President, the entire athletic administration, the fight song, blow everything up b/c nothing is working. It is totally humiliating to be a Tulane fan at this point. I'm walking around downtown with a Tulane shirt and people are literally laughing at me. This jackass needs to be gone on Monday and there needs to be a major hire in December or they can close my ticket account and forget my phone number. Life is too short for this horseshit.
torbida
Surge

total cleansing all loser admins,coaches,and sorry negative nancy radio announcers must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUG
Riptide

I wonder if they realize what they are putting us through, emotionally, and have been putting us through for over a decade.

We're not bad people. We don't deserve this torture. Do they think it's funny?
torbida
Surge

I love Tulane but I want our ad,pres and fecal matter of a coach gonev I wasted a vacation day to be punished tommorow at work I'll see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hate u Cowen.
sader24
Tsunami

I can't justify giving another year of my life to this shit. I'm still young enough to change allegiances and watch winning football. If they don't something major starting Monday I'll have to be another of the former fans. I can't watch this anymore, this IS NOT FOOTBALL. It's a goddamn joke, Toledo mailed it in long ago, the players have finally given up, the fans have obviously had enough. It very sad to even walk in the Dome anymore for one of these games. You can literally hear individual screams on TV. If I called someone in the Dome and told him to scream really loud at a certain point of the game I can hear them.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

sader24 wrote:Its a total disaster, everyone needs to go, the ballboys, the radio crew, the uniforms, the coaches, the ad, the President, the entire athletic administration, the fight song, blow everything up b/c nothing is working. It is totally humiliating to be a Tulane fan at this point. I'm walking around downtown with a Tulane shirt and people are literally laughing at me. This jackass needs to be gone on Monday and there needs to be a major hire in December or they can close my ticket account and forget my phone number. Life is too short for this horseshit.
Don't forget the school colors. How about silver and black, or black and orange, or in our case maybe pink and black.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
HoustonWave
Tsunami

UTEP 44 Tulane Model 7
HoustonWave
Tsunami

sader24 wrote:Its a total disaster, everyone needs to go, the ballboys, the radio crew, the uniforms, the coaches, the ad, the President, the entire athletic administration, the fight song, blow everything up b/c nothing is working. It is totally humiliating to be a Tulane fan at this point. I'm walking around downtown with a Tulane shirt and people are literally laughing at me. This jackass needs to be gone on Monday and there needs to be a major hire in December or they can close my ticket account and forget my phone number. Life is too short for this horseshit.
How about unloading the Mullet T--other than 1998, things haven't really gone too well with the Toppling T of Tulane as our emblem. Can we get something that doesn't look like a surfer dude.
tnelly15
Riptide

This place resembles the Rant.
wave to em
Surge

today was...im at a loss of words.........Me and my dad have been going to the games since i was born, and my dad has been going long before i was around. I remember when i was little when tulane was getting beat, or blown out, and i wanted to leave but my dad would NEVER leave early....it was almost like that was his thing (he ALWAYS stays the ENTIRE game).....Early in the 3rd quarter, my dad said something i have NEVER heard him say before "are you ready?"...... and time just stood still for a minute....i was in awe, i didn't know what to say......i honeslty was about to cry. To think that this joke of a program finally did it to him made me so emotional...i mean, my dad is superman to me.....and damnit, its personal now....Tulane athletics is taking a toll on every single fan that supports it....These teams mean the world to us dickson and the fact that you dont care is a sin. go find another school to fuck over because your shit is going to come back around and hit you hard, trust me.
CuJo.
#SickEmWave
sader24
Tsunami

I can honestly say that I personally hate Dickson and Cowen. Every day they reside in Louisiana pisses me off. Get the fuck out of here.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

wave to em wrote:today was...im at a loss of words.........Me and my dad have been going to the games since i was born, and my dad has been going long before i was around. I remember when i was little when tulane was getting beat, or blown out, and i wanted to leave but my dad would NEVER leave early....it was almost like that was his thing (he ALWAYS stays the ENTIRE game).....Early in the 3rd quarter, my dad said something i have NEVER heard him say before "are you ready?"...... and time just stood still for a minute....i was in awe, i didn't know what to say......i honeslty was about to cry. To think that this joke of a program finally did it to him made me so emotional...i mean, my dad is superman to me.....and damnit, its personal now....Tulane athletics is taking a toll on every single fan that supports it....These teams mean the world to us dickson and the fact that you dont care is a sin. go find another school to f**k over because your sh*t is going to come back around and hit you hard, trust me.
Before leaving the dome at half (first time ever for me in 40 years) I used the men's room. In walks a well dressed elderly Tulane fan in a suit into the packed restroom . He went into a tirade that I wouldn't even begin to repeat on here. I'm talking every curse word from A to Z at the top of his lungs, he was so mad his face turned bright red, I thought he was going to pass out. He swore he'd never come back or ever give another dime to Tulane as long as Toledo, Dickson and Cowen were around. I guess all those years of failure finally got to him. Sad.......
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
sader24
Tsunami

If this regime remains in place in any capacity I'm pretty positive it's over. I'm not spending another dime until Dickson is gone and I would venture to guess 90% of what's left of the fanbase have similar feelings. He needs to do the right thing and resign Monday with Toledo.
JerseyWave
Riptide

I would rather bring back The "Buddy System" or bring back Greg Davis Sr than have Buffet Bob coach another game.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:
wave to em wrote:today was...im at a loss of words.........Me and my dad have been going to the games since i was born, and my dad has been going long before i was around. I remember when i was little when tulane was getting beat, or blown out, and i wanted to leave but my dad would NEVER leave early....it was almost like that was his thing (he ALWAYS stays the ENTIRE game).....Early in the 3rd quarter, my dad said something i have NEVER heard him say before "are you ready?"...... and time just stood still for a minute....i was in awe, i didn't know what to say......i honeslty was about to cry. To think that this joke of a program finally did it to him made me so emotional...i mean, my dad is superman to me.....and damnit, its personal now....Tulane athletics is taking a toll on every single fan that supports it....These teams mean the world to us dickson and the fact that you dont care is a sin. go find another school to f**k over because your sh*t is going to come back around and hit you hard, trust me.
Before leaving the dome at half (first time ever for me in 40 years) I used the men's room. In walks a well dressed elderly Tulane fan in a suit into the packed restroom . He went into a tirade that I wouldn't even begin to repeat on here. I'm talking every curse word from A to Z at the top of his lungs, he was so mad his face turned bright red, I thought he was going to pass out. He swore he'd never come back or ever give another dime to Tulane as long as Toledo, Dickson and Cowen were around. I guess all those years of failure finally got to him. Sad.......
From what I saw on TV, I don't see how that crowd could have packed a bathroom.
DrBox
Riptide

The crowd is a function of one thing: Losing and the pathetic product Dickson and Cowen have put on the field for a decade and their steadfast disinterest in doing anything about it.
Winning will cure it.
Don't lose focus on that.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote:From what I saw on TV, I don't see how that crowd could have packed a bathroom.
lol Good one!
Benson shrunk them after the renovation.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981