Potential LSU Grad Transfer at WR ?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Do we have Space ? He sounds amazing and we have brought in guys from LSU & Texas Tech. I have no idea why WR's or QB's ever go to LSU. After Jamarcus Russel ( :lol: ) what have they produced ??

https://www.nola.com/lsu/2019/06/lsu-re ... ortal.html

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Odell Becham, Jr. , Jarvis Landry, Brandon LaFell. and I know there's others. My friends and I discuss that LSU has been a WR factory despite the Tigers never really having a dominant passing game.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I believe we have signed our 25 for this year. So even though we don't have 85 on scholarship we can't sign anyone else. We've got our team and looking forward to it.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:38 am Odell Becham, Jr. , Jarvis Landry, Brandon LaFell. and I know there's others. My friends and I discuss that LSU has been a WR factory despite the Tigers never really having a dominant passing game.

Haha, wow my brain clearly had a malfunction. I retract my WR comment
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:32 pm
DfromCT wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:38 am Odell Becham, Jr. , Jarvis Landry, Brandon LaFell. and I know there's others. My friends and I discuss that LSU has been a WR factory despite the Tigers never really having a dominant passing game.

Haha, wow my brain clearly had a malfunction. I retract my WR comment
No worries Bcw! At least you can admit when your wrong. I put my foot in my mouth here from time to time and admit it as well. (I won't talk about my friend Fido that's never admitted being wrong.)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The stalking continues. and always right after I again admitted I was wrong about something. LOL.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

You were wrong in the baseball thread arguing with ShowMe and bashing Rick Jones and wouldn't let it go. Where did you admit you were wrong recently? Please, post a link, as I think it will be a first

And don't kid yourself, you're not worth stalking. You have some great posts and some that are just wrong. We argue when I think you're wrong. Most of the time we argue, you change the argument, and I just give up letting you have the last word, as I will do here. But please post a link to where you admitted being wrong. Last time I asked for this you posted one where you said you had a typo!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

LOL. Still wrong about last time where I said I was wrong about a substantive issue.You can't let it go. It's your attempt to try and demean me and you make an ass of yourself every time. When we argue you give up and go away when you know you're wrong. Others have to come in and tell you you are wrong so you'll let up. No wonder you have so many ex-wives. :roll:
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:12 pm LOL. Still wrong about last time where I said I was wrong about a substantive issue.You can't let it go. It's your attempt to try and demean me and you make an ass of yourself every time. When we argue you give up and go away when you know you're wrong. Others have to come in and tell you you are wrong so you'll let up. No wonder you have so many ex-wives. :roll:
I know this won’t change a thing but what the hell
Win, you really need to show more maturity with too many of your posts. It would make for a better conversation and more would listen to your appropriate takes.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:12 pm LOL. Still wrong about last time where I said I was wrong about a substantive issue.You can't let it go. It's your attempt to try and demean me and you make an ass of yourself every time. When we argue you give up and go away when you know you're wrong. Others have to come in and tell you you are wrong so you'll let up. No wonder you have so many ex-wives. :roll:
There you go again, Fido, making a sports argument personal. How many ex-wives do I have? And where's the link to the thread where you admitted you were wrong? You never do, you're like a pitbull with locked jaw. Someone needs to pick up your back legs to make you let go. I let you have the last word because you NEVER let anyone else have the last word, and the rest of the board despises you arguing with everyone that disagrees with you. I'll let you have the last word here, too.

But, go F yourself for taking it to the personal level you did. You typically don't do that until it's proven you are wrong, and this discussion didn't really have a right or wrong side. You continue to show you're convinced (in your own mind) you're always right, typical dimwit A-hole.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

mbawavefan12 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 pm
Win, you really need to show more maturity with too many of your posts. It would make for a better conversation and more would listen to your appropriate takes.
You want to call someone out then call out the one who started it. When you start something you should expect the other one to finish it.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:59 pm
There you go again, Fido, making a sports argument personal. How many ex-wives do I have? And where's the link to the thread where you admitted you were wrong? You never do, you're like a pitbull with locked jaw. Someone needs to pick up your back legs to make you let go. I let you have the last word because you NEVER let anyone else have the last word, and the rest of the board despises you arguing with everyone that disagrees with you. I'll let you have the last word here, too.

But, go F yourself for taking it to the personal level you did. You typically don't do that until it's proven you are wrong, and this discussion didn't really have a right or wrong side. You continue to show you're convinced (in your own mind) you're always right, typical dimwit A-hole.
Like I said above when you start it with someone expect that they'll finish it. I wasn't any part of your conversation with BCW. But you have to have attention so you intentionally start shit. Grow the fuck up.

I have admitted I was wrong many times over the years here but you just won't admit it because it screws up your narrative. I admitted it yesterday in the thread you discussed. You're the one who got personal with the name calling and false accusations. At least mine was truthful. If you don't want to go that route then don't start it. Simple as that simpleton.

He's on the loose. Happy weekend!
ajcalhoun
Swell

God Bless Everyone!
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:15 pm
mbawavefan12 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 pm
You want to call someone out then call out the one who started it. When you start something you should expect the other one to finish it.
“He started it” common phrase from my 8 year old nephew.

Bringing in a poster’s personal life is WAY out of bounds.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He wants to get personal and post lies I'll respond with the truth.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:30 pm Image

I initially saw a bunch of activity and was hoping for some discussion On the LSU transfer (akin too breaking news we have an extra spot lets get him !!!)

But ill say AJCalhouns simpsons gif really summed up my feelings. Time to leave.

Before leaving ill say this: I dont think personal lives should be the topic of conversation here, unless you are hired to a prominent/public roll as a coach/admin.