SMU Game - Sat 1/8 2:00

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

Expect a time change for this one due to the fact that the Saints play Seattle at 3:30.
Perhaps a Noon game?

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
St. Amant Wave
Ripple

It is now 3 p.m. Monday. How long does it take to call SMU and the league office to change to an 11 or 12 tip off? Just wondering. Is this Tulane incompetence at work? I hope not. If they keep the 2 p.m. tip off I predict acrowd of under 50 people and thats including the two teams and their coaching staffs. :oops:
JDTulane
Riptide

If they move it I'll be there with a contention of friends. If they don't.... we'll be downtown watchin the WHODAT.
TURVS71
Swell

I would bet that the announcement of the game time change will be made on the Coach's radio show on right now!
St. Amant Wave
Ripple

So, did they announce it on the coaches show last night? I don't see it mentioned anywhere.
TURVS71
Swell

Game Time Saturday 1:00PM
St. Amant Wave
Ripple

Well that leaves me out! I live an hour and a half from Fogleman. I have season tickets and to mistreat Tulane fans who are also Saints fan is a disservice by CUSA and Tulane. If it would have been at 12 I could have made the game and possibly miss the first quarter of the game. CUSA and Tulane should know that they will lose by going up against the local NFL team. That is a fact :evil:
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

another CUSA / Tulane marketing blunder...as sonny and Cher said many years ago.."and the beat goes on.... . and the beat goes on .....and on and on and on..."

CUSA, TULANE, GET A CLUE !!!!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
JTLiuzza
Swell

At least they backed it up. Noon would have been perfect, even noon thirty. A 1:00 tip puts the game ending at 3:00 so it will be a tight squeeze for those who like to have the keister planted in the recliner and cold brew in hand in time for opening kick off, unless you live close or have access to one of those matter/energy transport devices I've seen on TV. :mrgreen:
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Same here, I like to see the pre-game and have my butt on the sofa for the opening kick-off.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)