Basketball rule change

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Long shot:

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... e856e.html

It has one more step to go in the process but it will likely get approved. I like it..

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:03 pm Long shot:

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... e856e.html

It has one more step to go in the process but it will likely get approved. I like it..
Now those proposals actually make sense. It should improve the game. I really like the reset to 20 seconds after an offensive rebound. No need for 30 seconds again. I’d actually prefer 15 seconds reset in that situation. Gives the opportunity for a team behind to get the ball back quicker.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I have to subscribe to the Advocate for 9.99/mo to read these articles? Hard to do, but I know I'll probably break down and do so at some point, probably during the dog days of summer.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:35 pm I have to subscribe to the Advocate for 9.99/mo to read these articles? Hard to do, but I know I'll probably break down and do so at some point, probably during the dog days of summer.
Check your PM
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I don't think $10.00 a month is too much to read about Tulane athletics. But hey if tps wants to give you his password so be it. He should just go ahead and give it to everyone.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:35 pm I have to subscribe to the Advocate for 9.99/mo to read these articles? Hard to do, but I know I'll probably break down and do so at some point, probably during the dog days of summer.
I am interested D. Already am paying for the Boston Globe
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:07 am I don't think $10.00 a month is too much to read about Tulane athletics. But hey if tps wants to give you his password so be it. He should just go ahead and give it to everyone.
GoTula. Lol
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thanks but I don't need it as I subscribe. They just bought the T-P and said they are going to give expanded sports coverage. Everyone complains that we don't get enough coverage. Tulane fans have a chance to step up and show we merit more coverage. Just do it.
Bigschtick
Riptide

winwave wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:21 am Thanks but I don't need it as I subscribe. They just bought the T-P and said they are going to give expanded sports coverage. Everyone complains that we don't get enough coverage. Tulane fans have a chance to step up and show we merit more coverage. Just do it.
You nailed it.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!