I’d post a reply but can’t find thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
BC Wave
Swell

Someone either here or on yogwf posted we should search and find an sec or ACC team with one less game and play them at their place to help with rpi.

Well it may be to late to help but it looks like Ga Tech and Boston College has a game cancelled.

Atlanta would be doable.

Profoundwizard
Swell

There’s just no benefit for Ga Tech.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Should have included the Big 12. Baylor would fit the bill. Though I don't think it will really matter.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jaxwave
Swell

Profoundwizard wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 1:16 am There’s just no benefit for Ga Tech.
Are you saying no benefit for them to play us or vice versus? They don’t run the option with all that cut blocking anymore. Johnson retired.
Jaxwave
Swell

Can you tell I’ve turned the page from baseball?
nawlinspete
Riptide

Jaxwave wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:09 am
Profoundwizard wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 1:16 am There’s just no benefit for Ga Tech.
Are you saying no benefit for them to play us or vice versus? They don’t run the option with all that cut blocking anymore. Johnson retired.
Ga Tech and Tulane had a four game series that was reduced to two . Apparently there is not mutual desire to continue to play each other . Did we or Tech ask out ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
winwave
Top of the WAVE

From what I was told by former employees of the athletic department GT hated the stadium, especially the locker room, and said they would never play there again.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
nawlinspete
Riptide

winwave wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:56 am From what I was told by former employees of the athletic department GT hated the stadium, especially the locker room, and said they would never play there again.
GT had better not play at the University of Iowa with its infamous visitors locker room .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
winwave
Top of the WAVE

That one may be painted pink but it could fit their entire team.