Tribute to Our Greenwave Basketball Team

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
gbgreenie
Surge

As a Greenwave Nation lets pay tribute to this years BasketBall Team. Going winless can be a trying experience but they fought to the very end like no Greenwave Team before it. Thanks to Seniors Cornish and Paul you represent our Greenwave Nation well. You were a young team overall but you learned progress and grew as a team. I want to emphasize team because you win and lose as a team not as individuals. Same goes for the whole of us the Green Wave Team that includes the players, coaches, administrators, coaches and yes fans included. We all need to come together moving forward!!! Much has been said about this coaching staff but without a doubt I know Coach Dunleavy and staff are looking forward to next year and what they need to do to help this team advance, adding pieces to the puzzle. They will look outward and internally what they need to do to become a winning program that the Greenwave Nation expects. Short term they are embracing the players coming back, letting them know that they can be winners moving forward. Giving support to the players and their families letting them know that they are working tirelessly to assemble a winner for all of them. Let's give our support and prayers to them also and moving forward come together as a team for our Greenwave Nation. The most destructive thing to any team is fighting among itself. Greenwave Nation this has to end we need to come together as a team. I believe the pieces are definitely in place, a supporting Administration, a top notch coaching staff and a young team with so much potential. Lets come together fans to help show our support so these building blocks in place can move forward and provide all of us a winning program that we want and deserve. Move forward Greenwave Nation, those that don't let the past go die in the past. Those that learn from the past and move forward with a positive attitude will become winners. That is the winning formula guys lets do it, lets come together prayers to everyone and may God Bless the Greenwave Nation and this Tulane Basketball Program, team, coaches and Administration.

Bigschtick
Riptide

TROLL
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Highwave
Low Tide

If the only thing deemed constructive in handling this year's results is to smile and welcome Coach Dunleavy back after this abomination of a season, I choose to be destructive. He should be fired. No questions asked.

As for the players, I do applaud them for hustling to the bitter end.
nawlinspete
Riptide

gbgreenie is either Dannen or Dunleavy dumbing it down with no punctuation and poor syntax to avoid being outed . There is NO WAY anyone else could possibly think Dunleavy should return .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
dpm wave
Swell