Wave exits the AAC Hoops Tourney & season with its 21st straight loss

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
anEngineer
Riptide

I agree with everyone else who is just glad that it's over. For the players, it really is too bad about that Witchita game.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

anEngineer wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:02 am I agree with everyone else who is just glad that it's over. For the players, it really is too bad about that Witchita game.
It’s not over. It will be over when we have a new coach in place.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:09 am
anEngineer wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:02 am I agree with everyone else who is just glad that it's over. For the players, it really is too bad about that Witchita game.
I'm available ...cheap...already on a Pension and Social Secruity...have not touched my 401 or stocks yet...will use the salary alloted for me to hire great assistants, like TPS and Sader....success is only a phone call away !!!!...besides, we can lose all games and save TU $$$$$$$....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

At which time we will begin to climb out of the Dunleavy rubble—at least a 2 to 3 year project
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
nawlinspete
Riptide

HoustonWave wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 pm
At which time we will begin to climb out of the Dunleavy rubble—at least a 2 to 3 year project
Longer unless we get a hot name brand coach .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .