Historical Loss As Wave loses 20th straight To WSU 82-79 to Go Winless In Conference

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Who runs the clock , a conference person or a Tulane person ? If only click had been started one tenth earlier !

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
gbgreenie
Surge

Three greenies, none got off their feet to make the shot harder.
pansdad
Ripple

gbg, I don't care if we have 10 players make it to the NBA if we can't win at the college level. Individual success is not what TEAM success is all about.

My name is Victor Law. I taught Chemical Engineering at Tulane for 51 years and have been a Tulane fan since I was a toddler..

Will you identify yourself? Are you related to our current coach?
nawlinspete
Riptide

pansdad wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:28 pm gbg, I don't care if we have 10 players make it to the NBA if we can't win at the college level. Individual success is not what TEAM success is all about.

My name is Victor Law. I taught Chemical Engineering at Tulane for 51 years and have been a Tulane fan since I was a toddler..

Will you identify yourself? Are you related to our current coach?
Post of the century .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Love it
TXWave88
Surge

Clearly the red lights are already on before 0.00, but isn't there some dumb rule that its when the red lights go off vs the clock? Doesn't matter, but just caught my eye. Granted the red lights usually go off when it says 0.0 so maybe its all the same, but not at Tulane! :lol:
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

TXWave88 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:53 am Clearly the red lights are already on before 0.00, but isn't there some dumb rule that its when the red lights go off vs the clock? Doesn't matter, but just caught my eye. Granted the red lights usually go off when it says 0.0 so maybe its all the same, but not at Tulane! :lol:
Actually the lights are in the process of turning red. He probably got it off at 00.05
The 00.2 just turned to 00.1 on that first pic. You can see the difference in red as it hits 00.0
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

gbgreenie wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm Three greenies, none got off their feet to make the shot harder.
That's Dunleavy Defense at its' finest.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

These 4 are in a "League of Their Own"....all have one thing in common...zero conference wins

..Vandy...coached by NOLA Native , who now calls N'ville her part time hang out, Reece Witherspoon

Portland State...Coached by Portland native Tonya Harding

Chicago State...Coached by Rahm Emanuel

Tulane... coached by some boosters, sister's husband
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !