Hold on to Latham

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
gbgreenie
Surge

LSU having walking problems this year!!! 11 Walks today against Texas, like us last year. We blamed Jewett and recruiting. Should LSU blame Mainieri !!! I am sure LSU won' blame the coach and the Athletic Director!!!

netshorty
Surge

gbgreenie wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 pm LSU having walking problems this year!!! 11 Walks today against Texas, like us last year. We blamed Jewett and recruiting. Should LSU blame Mainieri !!! I am sure LSU won' blame the coach and the Athletic Director!!!
douchebag
Show Me
Tsunami

gbgreenie wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 pm LSU having walking problems this year!!! 11 Walks today against Texas, like us last year. We blamed Jewett and recruiting. Should LSU blame Mainieri !!! I am sure LSU won' blame the coach and the Athletic Director!!!
FIRE DUNLEAVY
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:34 pm
FIRE DUNLEAVY
+1000

Mainieri has a whole lot more track record to fall back on than Dunleavy (yes, different sports, but that's gbc's argument.) Dunleavy has shown NOTHING at this level. He cannot win a conference game, Mainieri has won a National Championship.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The troll is winning. :roll:
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
sader24
Tsunami

Stop replying to this guy and he will go away.
anEngineer
Riptide

Now this site is becoming click bait. You think it's a thread about Latham and it turns out to be another thread for bashing Dunleavy. We all know about each of us feel about Dunleavy. He is coming back next year. Can we give it a rest? It's making the whole site quite tiresome and useless.
gbgreenie
Surge

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:03 pm
Idiots, this team did not quit, played well against maybe the best team in the conference. They were blown out by this team at Foglemen. Dunleavy has seen how to have Wood, Crabtree, Daniels and Sehric mess together. Good point guard and this team is pretty good. Bright outlook for next year with Embo and new players coming in. Sad how shallow your through processes on as far as this team focusing just on wins and not improvement. Some of you are so sad and narrowly focused its pathetic. Team is playing tough, growing with experience for Wood, and Crabtree, Seric is a leader. Very bright future, announcers even praised Dunleavy for timeout adjustments.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

anEngineer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:55 am Now this site is becoming click bait. You think it's a thread about Latham and it turns out to be another thread for bashing Dunleavy. We all know about each of us feel about Dunleavy. He is coming back next year. Can we give it a rest? It's making the whole site quite tiresome and useless.
I agree getting off topic can gum up the discussion. That being said, you expect us to just sit there and say nothing? The few die hards need to voice our thoughts over and over again, that is the essence of a sports board. It may make more impact than u realize and is cathartic to those who spend their time and money supporting the athletic program.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:32 pm
anEngineer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:55 am Now this site is becoming click bait. You think it's a thread about Latham and it turns out to be another thread for bashing Dunleavy. We all know about each of us feel about Dunleavy. He is coming back next year. Can we give it a rest? It's making the whole site quite tiresome and useless.
I agree getting off topic can gum up the discussion. That being said, you expect us to just sit there and say nothing? The few die hards need to voice our thoughts over and over again, that is the essence of a sports board. It may make more impact than u realize and is cathartic to those who spend their time and money supporting the athletic program.
If TD were to fire Dunleavy, it wouldn't be the first time in D1 history that a coach received a public vote of confidence mid season only to be fired at the end of the season.

Frankly, regardless of the financial impact, I don't see how we can afford to continue down this path.
YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
ajcalhoun
Swell

sader24 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:59 am Stop replying to this guy and he will go away.
I advise everyone to put gb on your "Foe" list and make your life easier.
God Bless Everyone!
anEngineer
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:20 pm
mbawavefan12 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:32 pm
If TD were to fire Dunleavy, it wouldn't be the first time in D1 history that a coach received a public vote of confidence mid season only to be fired at the end of the season.

Frankly, regardless of the financial impact, I don't see how we can afford to continue down this path.
YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.
To paraphrase a famous quote: Insanity is saying the same thing over and over when you know something else is going to happen.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Insanity is to bring MD back.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
netshorty
Surge

anEngineer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:26 pm
To paraphrase a famous quote: Insanity is saying the same thing over and over when you know something else is going to happen.
the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. This is exactly the situation with MD. Any expectation that things will be different next year with him coaching is the true definition of insanity. . Who knows if things get so bad that TD is forced into a change sooner than he has stated? But things are getting worse each day. Sorry you are so bothered by the mess he has created.