Positivity

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
gbgreenie
Surge

Ok, illustration of being a positive person full of energy, never dwelling on negativity.

Started by day with friends running the Mardi Gras 5K at Clearview, drank couple of beers listen to music. Left to go watch the Green Wave Baseball beat the Ole Miss Rebels. Standing most of the game rooting on the batters and pitchers, ran down the whole right field where Bedgood popped that Home Run beating the Rebels. Now attending the Green Wave Men's Basketball Game against ECU.
Still Full of energy waiting for more running if the Wave win. At 64 years old a Green Wave Fan since the 60's still energetic and running. That's what positivity will do for you!!!

Sunamiwave
High Tide

Gbgreenie you remind me of Baghdad Bob. Wasn’t he the guy that stood on top of some building in Baghdad while reading the daily press briefings saying Saddam was in full control and that there were no American forces in Iraq when in reality the Americans were only five or ten more miles away from reaching Baghdad? Gbgreenie is the Baghdad Bob of Tulane basketball during Mike Dunleavy’s disastrous tenure as head coach. I can imagine Gbgreenie giving the regular Tulane basketball press briefings and responding to a question about losing so many games with “Losses, what losses, all we do is win games here at Tulane.” Gbgreenie you might get lucky and have your own satirical skit on Saturday Night Live just like Baghdad Bob. It would make you famous but would also be embarassing and cringe worthy for the Tulane basketball program and for Tulane University.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I'm positive our team sucks. And I'm positive there's a few hundred coaches that could do a better job coaching this team than Dunleavy.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Bigschtick
Riptide

TROLL
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!