Free tuition Fail Wave embarrassed by Tulsa at home 80-57 for its 13th straight loss

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Fritz had the courage to make a hard personal decision in changing OCs—reflecting how badly Fritz wants to win and succeed. Fritz has to be wondering, “why am I the only one around here that cares about winning?” Fritz’s respect for Dannen can’t be enhanced watching TD’s handling our basketball disaster. At least that was the facial expression that Fritz had when the TV camera did a close up of him during last night’s embarrassment—he didn’t look happy.

Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Pepper
Swell

I'm trying to figure out what we judge as a successful athletic program. I know it's not wins and losses & after seeing the attendance that's not it either. Do we even have a bar or goal? I'm at a loss. I went to 2 high school games last week. Both outdrew what I saw last night.
Totally embarrassing.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 am
golfnut69 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:30 am " The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself"....MD will be fine, he will have Tulane in the Big Dance next year and the Final Four in two years, way too much overreaction to the play and the results that have been seen and recorded...that said, there is no border crsiis, unless your state borders Mexico, Opioids are a passing fad,and MS-13 is not a "gang", but a service organization
😂😂😂. Golf, did you find a bottle of gbg pills?
after watching about 2 minutes of that disaster last nite, it almost wanted me to make a run to "Spec's"...on a side niote, I will be driving thru "H-Town" on my way to "Gun"zales, LA to visit my Mom for the week end
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
galvezwave
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am
golfnut69 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:30 am " The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself"....MD will be fine, he will have Tulane in the Big Dance next year and the Final Four in two years, way too much overreaction to the play and the results that have been seen and recorded...that said, there is no border crsiis, unless your state borders Mexico, Opioids are a passing fad,and MS-13 is not a "gang", but a service organization
after watching about 2 minutes of that disaster last nite, it almost wanted me to make a run to "Spec's"...on a side niote, I will be driving thru "H-Town" on my way to "Gun"zales, LA to visit my Mom for the week end
Golf, treat your mom to a banana split at my place Saturday night. I’ll be working. Cade’s Frozen Custard.
galvezwave
Swell

Is the buyout not worth what is being lost by keeping this scherade going ? It’s a travesty. There should be an interim coaching today.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am
Golf, I’d offer to rendezvous and have a beer with you, but I’m not in Houston over the next ten days. I hope you have a safe and fun trip.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana