CFN's Pre Spring AAC Rankings by Division

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

note...no transfers or 2019 recruting class are considered
https://collegefootballnews.com/2019/01 ... est-issues

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
oliveandblue
Surge

I like how we are well off the bottom of these. It's really amazing how the team turned a corner. The early season issues seemed to be tied to a combination of qb play and weird offensive playcalling. Both of those change in 2019.

8-4 isn't a crazy prediction.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

oliveandblue wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 am I like how we are well off the bottom of these. It's really amazing how the team turned a corner. The early season issues seemed to be tied to a combination of qb play and weird offensive playcalling. Both of those change in 2019.

8-4 isn't a crazy prediction.
I thought the "turn around " occured when I contacted TD and demanded Football be dropped and Yulman turned into a student waterpark
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !