God bless you, Jordan Cornish

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jaxwave
Swell

Based on your latest twitter, you are a winner and a great example to those facing adversity.

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Jaxwave wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 am Based on your latest twitter, you are a winner and a great example to those facing adversity.
Great post....how about a link for those of us that don't follow every Tulane athlete on twitter (or do very little on twitter!) ?????
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 am

Great post....how about a link for those of us that don't follow every Tulane athlete on twitter (or do very little on twitter!) ?????
Jordan Cornish wrote:
Jordan Cornish's twitter account:
"Dear Lord, thank you for being slow to anger. Please help me turn to you when I feel anger build. Help the only red I see to be the precious blood you shed for me. In your name I pray, Amen"

God help us all and Tulane Basketball.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
WavyHoops
High Tide

I feel for him and the other players. Not only are they not being coached up to take advantage of their strengths and minimize their weaknesses, their coach questions them in the press and never holds himself accountable for anything.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

WavyHoops wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 am I feel for him and the other players. Not only are they not being coached up to take advantage of their strengths and minimize their weaknesses, their coach questions them in the press and never holds himself accountable for anything.
I wish the media would ask him "Coach, at what point do you take account for the program and your record here at Tulane?"
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
HoustonWave
Tsunami

WavyHoops wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 am I feel for him and the other players. Not only are they not being coached up to take advantage of their strengths and minimize their weaknesses, their coach questions them in the press and never holds himself accountable for anything.
+1,000 There has been a lot of discussion on this board about what recruits we might lose if we flush MD. Maybe the question is how many current players will we lose if we don't flush MD.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana