Tulane v. FIU Date Announced

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
DfromCT
Tsunami

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:58 am

:wallbash: I'm frequently up in the middle of the night, and try to do things to get my mind off of work related thoughts so I can go back to sleep!

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
cajunfanatico
Swell

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:26 am

DfromCT wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:58 am
:wallbash: I'm frequently up in the middle of the night, and try to do things to get my mind off of work related thoughts so I can go back to sleep!
I can relate D. I loved my work, loved my company when it was rocking and rolling, but after selling it and walking away, I finally realized how stressful it all was. For me it had finally reached the point where instead of concentrating on coming up with new ideas and services, I was spending more time putting out fires and babysitting employees scattered around the world.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
RobertM320
Tsunami

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:24 pm

He's in CT. Its 5am for him.
"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini