Tulane v. FIU Date Announced

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

:wallbash: I'm frequently up in the middle of the night, and try to do things to get my mind off of work related thoughts so I can go back to sleep!

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
cajunfanatico
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:58 am :wallbash: I'm frequently up in the middle of the night, and try to do things to get my mind off of work related thoughts so I can go back to sleep!
I can relate D. I loved my work, loved my company when it was rocking and rolling, but after selling it and walking away, I finally realized how stressful it all was. For me it had finally reached the point where instead of concentrating on coming up with new ideas and services, I was spending more time putting out fires and babysitting employees scattered around the world.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
RobertM320
Green Wave

He's in CT. Its 5am for him.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:52 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm Thursday night games eliminate many fans that might otherwise be able to travel in for a Saturday game—especially for the season opener. Does Tulane or FIU have any say in the matter? I’m guessing they don’t.
We do. We can schedule it for Saturday. If TV later comes along and through our conference contract picks it up and designates it for Thursday then it will be moved. Same as last year when we initially scheduled the WF game. It wasn't designated as being on any network. It's just a stupid and failed policy of our athletic department.
Here's what I said ! D your'e a liar.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:41 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:52 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm Thursday night games eliminate many fans that might otherwise be able to travel in for a Saturday game—especially for the season opener. Does Tulane or FIU have any say in the matter? I’m guessing they don’t.
We do. We can schedule it for Saturday. If TV later comes along and through our conference contract picks it up and designates it for Thursday then it will be moved. Same as last year when we initially scheduled the WF game. It wasn't designated as being on any network. It's just a stupid and failed policy of our athletic department.
Here's what I said ! D your'e a liar.

ZERO relevance to the CURRENT thread. Nothing whatsoever. I already quoted your post in that thread. End of discussion, and I really don't want to waste another breath on arguing with the likes of you.

Earlier TODAY you posted that the AAC and/or TV has no affect on game time for non conference home games. That was the argument, and I proved you wrong. End of discussion. Happy Labor Day.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Except you didn't. You're a liar.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.