Happy New Year!

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Green Wave
Swell

Happy New Year everyone.

May this new year bring you all peace and good fortune.

ROLL WAVE!
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Happy New Year to all !

My New Years wish is that Tulane kicks the crap out of UCF next year at a packed Yulman Stadium (preferably to end their streak after they beat LSU tmrw). I don't think its too far fetched !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

May this be the year of the Green Wave! Happy New Year to all!

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Bigschtick
Riptide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:51 am Happy New Year to all !

My New Years wish is that Tulane kicks the crap out of UCF next year at a packed Yulman Stadium (preferably to end their streak after they beat LSU tmrw). I don't think its too far fetched !

Bi, hows about we just hope to "kick the crap" out of someone next season, not necessarily UCF?
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Happy New Year everybody! May the Wave Roll to many victories for us this year.

ROLLWAVEROLL!!!
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Bigschtick wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:30 am

Bi, hows about we just hope to "kick the crap" out of someone next season, not necessarily UCF?
I pretty much feel we "kicked the crap" out of three teams this season (Nicholls St, Memphis, USF). One went to the FCS playoffs, the other two to bowl games. You're acting as if we didn't win a game this year.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Wavetime
Swell

Happy New Year!!!!
Bigschtick
Riptide

RobertM320 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:33 am

I pretty much feel we "kicked the crap" out of three teams this season (Nicholls St, Memphis, USF). One went to the FCS playoffs, the other two to bowl games. You're acting as if we didn't win a game this year.

Drink too much last night Bobbie?
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
cajunfanatico
Swell

While I can't speak for all Cajun fans, that sure felt like an ass-kickin' to me. So I'd make that four teams. :lol:

Happy New Years fellas!
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

I got some smiles and chuckles out of this thread, which is all I can ask for from an online message board. Happy new year to all !
RobertM320
Green Wave

Bigschtick wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Drink too much last night Bobbie?
Actually, I don't drink anymore. But that's irrelevant. Your comment implied that we didn't kick the crap out of anyone this year, and I was just refreshing your obviously feeble memory. Isn't that what a good Green Wave fan does?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson