Step 1....Turn on Fax Machine

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Step 2... Completely fill with paper...what follows are the 2018/19 signees...

.Big Easy Boys Signing Site info

https://tulanegreenwave.com/signingday/ ... otball/13/
Last edited by golfnut69 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

NLI signings so far: (7:20AM)

WR Tyrek Presley
DB Levi Williams
DT Eric Hicks Jr
OL Jackson Fort
JOK Darius Hodges
OL Sincere Haynesworth
S Tyler Judson
OL Colby Orgeron
OL Keshon Williams
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Curious: Is Colby Orgeron related to the LSU Coach?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

RobertM320
Green Wave

DfromCT wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:29 am Curious: Is Colby Orgeron related to the LSU Coach?

I've wondered the same.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Here's one we didn't know about. DB Dorian Williams of Indian Land, SC 247 rated .8054 Only offers were Coastal Carolina and Troy. Hope Fritz knows what he's doing on this one.

Houma de Wave
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:29 am Curious: Is Colby Orgeron related to the LSU Coach?
No
RobertM320
Green Wave

WR Jha'Quan Jackson of Hahnville is in, as well as S Ton'Quez Ball.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Kanyon Walker, S from Florida. That's 15 signees so far, only one we didn't know about. The only two HS commits that havent signed yet are

RB Tyjae Spears of Ponchatoula and TE Conner Richardson of Germantown, TN.
nawlinspete
Riptide

RobertM320 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:02 am Kanyon Walker, S from Florida. That's 15 signees so far, only one we didn't know about. The only two HS commits that havent signed yet are

RB Tyjae Spears of Ponchatoula and TE Conner Richardson of Germantown

TN.
Where are the hidden jem aces in the hole to take us to the next level
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
RobertM320
Green Wave

The class would be one of our best classes ever, rating wise, even if there are no surprises. Dorian Williams I assume is one.

I know the two biggest players we've heard mentioned prominently with us are DBs Tyler Scott and Tyrone Lewis Jr. Both in the .8700 range on 247. I think Lewis has announced he's signing at school at 2:30pm. Hasn't announced who with.

Pete, do you have anything else to do today besides being a jackass?
anEngineer
Riptide

RobertM320 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:13 am The class would be one of our best classes ever, rating wise, even if there are no surprises. Dorian Williams I assume is one.

I know the two biggest players we've heard mentioned prominently with us are DBs Tyler Scott and Tyrone Lewis Jr. Both in the .8700 range on 247. I think Lewis has announced he's signing at school at 2:30pm. Hasn't announced who with.

Pete, do you have anything else to do today besides being a jackass?
+1,000,000
RobertM320
Green Wave

Just hoping we don't sign more players with the last name of Williams. Its going to get confusing!
oliveandblue
Surge

This is just too much competence coming from a Tulane athletic program.

I think that benching the QB and releasing a failing OC really might be the turning points.
Last edited by oliveandblue on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobertM320
Green Wave

I just noticed they REMOVED Darius Hodges from the signees list. Wonder what's up with that?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Last edited by golfnut69 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:28 am I just noticed they REMOVED Darius Hodges from the signees list. Wonder what's up with that?
As per ftw Hodges is signed but there are other issue. Turns out that he just wants to announce with his teammates in February.
Last edited by winwave on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

winwave wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 am
RobertM320 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:28 am I just noticed they REMOVED Darius Hodges from the signees list. Wonder what's up with that?
As per ftw Hodges is signed but there are other issues. He didn't elaborate. I'm inclined to think he hasn't met the NCAA minimums yet but who knows.
I saw that as well.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

In the Future (hopefully with an uptick next year) we need to start taking our pick of the litter from ULM/ULL/LATech. I know several people have said some of these guys won’t qualify to play at Tulane but I see several mid 3 star guys we offered that ended up at ULL.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Bicoastalwave wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:12 am In the Future (hopefully with an uptick next year) we need to start taking our pick of the litter from ULM/ULL/LATech. I know several people have said some of these guys won’t qualify to play at Tulane but I see several mid 3 star guys we offered that ended up at ULL.
That can't be. Wave755 told us that could never happen.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
anEngineer
Riptide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:12 am In the Future (hopefully with an uptick next year) we need to start taking our pick of the litter from ULM/ULL/LATech. I know several people have said some of these guys won’t qualify to play at Tulane but I see several mid 3 star guys we offered that ended up at ULL.
Maybe they felt a better fit at those schools or just liked it better. I like being in New Orleans but it's not for everyone.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

cajunfanatico wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:22 am
That can't be. Wave755 told us that could never happen.
Not for long :D

Imagine what will happen now that we’re winning.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Good press conference from fritz. He said there are two more grad transfer kids (1’s a juco according to ftw) who hopefully will be signing today bringing us up to the 21 number we have seen discussed. 21 includes all transfers, signees, and grad transfers.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

anEngineer wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:31 am
Maybe they felt a better fit at those schools or just liked it better. I like being in New Orleans but it's not for everyone.
That’s fair. I think we’ll se it being a better fit for more players moving forward. Winning is a nice Cure all