Tulane beats Texas Southern 77-70

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

In a great job of scheduling by the basketball staff we play TSU tonight at the same time as the Saints on MNF. This could be the least attended game ever. TSU is coached by Johnny Jones and was picked to come in 8th in the ten team SWAC. Tulane is favored by 4 1/2.
Last edited by winwave on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
GreenLantern
Riptide

There hasn't been a lot of praiseworthy things at this stage of the basketball season. At least tonight we can celebrate the holidays by throwing our stuffed animals onto the court at halftime.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:57 pm In a great job of scheduling by the basketball staff we play TSU tonight at the same time as the Saints on MNF. This could be the least attended game ever. TSU is coached by Johnny Jones and was picked to come in 8th in the ten team SWAC. Tulane is favored by 4 1/2.
I try to look at the bright side. If we lose nobody going to know.
anEngineer
Riptide

Show Me wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:22 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:57 pm In a great job of scheduling by the basketball staff we play TSU tonight at the same time as the Saints on MNF. This could be the least attended game ever. TSU is coached by Johnny Jones and was picked to come in 8th in the ten team SWAC. Tulane is favored by 4 1/2.
I try to look at the bright side. If we lose nobody going to know.
Hey, Show Me, did you hear that Tulane won a football game on Saturday? You don't seem to have anything to say except complain about basketball.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

If anyone wants to watch the game is on ESPN3.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
oliveandblue
Surge

I am shocked they're favored. This team doesn't have the horses to match TSU.
JerseyWave
Riptide

We won but We stink. Ugly basketball. Daniels is by far our most complete player. I’ll be shocked if we win more than three conference games. What the hell is Dunleavy doing?