Tulane VB in the NIVC Elite 8

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
localvb
High Tide

That is a great article. McHugh is an unreal player. I think she is not only the best competitor I’ve seen in VB but maybe in any sport at Tulane.

I hear people in the VB world all planning on attending. Should be a great night tonight.

It’s remarkable all the AAC records this team has broken. From their sports info:

-best Post season run in history.
-most kills
-most aces
-most assist
-most blocks.
-best total defense.
-tied most home wins (16) 31 year old record. Could break it tonight!!

Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Great and eye opening article ! She didn’t have a single vote for 1st or 2nd all conference and yet broke the aac record for aces and her other stats are in the top 5 all time at Tulane . . . Plus she’s only a junior !
localvb
High Tide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:59 pm Great and eye opening article ! She didn’t have a single vote for 1st or 2nd all conference and yet broke the aac record for aces and her other stats are in the top 5 all time at Tulane . . . Plus she’s only a junior !
I’m pretty sure the article meant to say she didn’t even make 2nd team but I’m certain she got votes. Just not enough.
Which is a shame. Just go watch her and you’ll know what I mean.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

“I said, ‘Honestly, she’s one of the very best in the country,’ Barnes said. “And I go, get this, not one (American Athletic Conference) coach voted her All-Conference. She didn’t even make second-team All-Conference. He said, ‘That’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard. Please tell her she’s the best I’ve seen all year.’ "

Upon second reading you are correct- although most assuredly not the most precise wording. Anyway kick some ass and roll wave !
Green Wave
Swell

Tulane takes out Valp0 3-1 and moves on to final 4!
Gratz Ladies! :D

Attendance was 770
ROLL WAVE!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Glad to hear it. Good luck ladies. College of Charleston next as they beat Clemson 3-0.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.