Houston Game

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

This Houston game is probably the BIGGEST game that Tulane football has faced in the past 10 years. I feel pretty confident that Memphis will take care of SMU....this Tulane team must rise to the challenge! I would trust that the coaching staff understands this and that the team won’t relax a bit thinking that they can still get a bowl by beating Navy. This game is a step to something that we have NOT had in a very long time!!

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 am This Houston game is probably the BIGGEST game that Tulane football has faced in the past 10 years. I feel pretty confident that Memphis will take care of SMU....this Tulane team must rise to the challenge! I would trust that the coaching staff understands this and that the team won’t relax a bit thinking that they can still get a bowl by beating Navy. This game is a step to something that we have NOT had in a very long time!!
Amazing that we were 2-5 only a few weeks ago. If we win out it would be quite an accomplishment by the coaches and players. Crossing my fingers for Thursday. McMillan definitely has been a needed spark for the offense and the defense has been steady all year. Can’t make the trip up but I’m looking forward to the National TV coverage Thursday night.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981