Wave Wallops USF 41-15

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:20 pm Just remember, we have a full half to play, and USF can score quickly.
Not today!

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:25 pm
oliveandblue wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:04 pm ...did we start the wrong QB in week 1? Man, this is going to be one of those "what if" 5-7 seasons where we are so close yet again.
Nope. In fact Banks gave us a chance that night with his scrambles that led to long TD passes. Plus as D noted he'd been here less than a week. The most important change has been feeding Dauphine and giving the bulk of the carries to Dauphine and Bradwell. We also changed both tackles last week. Then they finally started using Jones in the return game who's been providing us good field position., A lot to it.
And the biggest difference is we got Banks off the field. He can’t run this offense.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
winwave
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:29 pm
oliveandblue wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:04 pm ...did we start the wrong QB in week 1? Man, this is going to be one of those "what if" 5-7 seasons where we are so close yet again.
Nope. In fact Banks gave us a chance that night with his scrambles that led to long TD passes. Plus as D noted he'd been here less than a week. The most important change has been feeding Dauphine and giving the bulk of the carries to Dauphine and Bradwell. We also changed both tackles last week. Then they finally started using Jones in the return game who's been providing us good field position., A lot to it.
And the biggest difference is we got Banks off the field. He can’t run this offense.
Ah your hate continues. Like I said there's a lot more to it. You can remain in the shallow end. The staff wasn't utilizing Dauphine hardly at all and was using Huderson way too much. We are now operating with a lot more tools. You want to blame someone blame the staff for all of their many mistakes. Give it a rest and let everyone enjoy this ass whipping.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

That play was made b/c Banks was benched. :lol:
HoustonWave
Tsunami

I’m starting to think this game is just meant to be for the Wave.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:32 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:29 pm
Ah your hate continues. Like I said there's a lot more to it. You can remain in the shallow end. The staff wasn't utilizing Dauphine hardly at all and was using Huderson way too much. We are now operating with a lot more tools. You want to blame someone blame the staff for all of their many mistakes. Give it a rest and let everyone enjoy this ass whipping.
No hate for anyone. Just reading your ridiculous long winded analysis (aka excuses) is laughable. The most obvious change is at QB. McM has t passed well, but the offense seems to execute far better with him—nothing more and nothing less.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Like I said thats the shallow view. You do realize also that we have played two of the worst defenses in the country. Fortunately that will continue through the rest of our games. Banks did just fine last year almost willing the team to a Bowl game. That's why everyone was excited for this year. WF admitted after the UAB game that they had over coached Banks about staying in the pocket. Facts.
Ruski
Swell

This young defense is looking gooooood

edit: cornerbacks now playing cocky, giving too much space
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It's our day!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Tulane defense nothing less than heroic!!!!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

We just burned up the 3Q. Dare we get excited about winning?
GreenLantern
Riptide

Rod Serling just appeared on my TV. I knew I had to be in the Twilight Zone.
oliveandblue
Surge

I don't get it. We're driving the stake into the enemy instead of waiting for them to rally so we can win by 5-6.
greenie78
Riptide

We still have time to choke.
Ruski
Swell

winwave wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:41 pm WF admitted after the UAB game that they had over coached Banks about staying in the pocket. Facts.
Tell him to stay the hell away from McMillan this winter!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

greenie78 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:57 pm We still have time to choke.
The curse of being a Tulane fan. We all know, and feel, exactly what you mean.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

An outside pitch!!! Awesome!!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Ruski wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:59 pm
winwave wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:41 pm WF admitted after the UAB game that they had over coached Banks about staying in the pocket. Facts.
Tell him to stay the hell away from McMillan this winter!
LOL!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

greenie78 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:57 pm We still have time to choke.
Channeling Aaron Rodgers :RELAX.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Refs doing all they can to give USF some life. Tulane D stops the two point conversion twice.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Refs pulling out all the stops to bail USF out.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

They're beyond help. Kicking ass and taking names.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Earlier this season I said we didn't have anyone on this defense that could play the Joker position. I want to thank Patrick Johnson for proving me wrong. Crow tasting good.
oliveandblue
Surge

USF has the worst offense for a 7-1 team I've ever seen.

Georgia Tech lost to this team?
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Talk about a quality road win. Probably the best road win since I can’t even remember. Maybe it’s too early to start making bowl preparation plans, but who cares! Roll DAMN wave!