Seat Donation Nonsense

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

WIN, increase season tickets numbers, make Yulman a real D1 stadium, (add a double deck on the west side all the way around to include the north end zone and SCREW the neighbors as you have the LEGAL right to develop your land) THEN ask me for more $. Until then Tulane, you have NO LEVERAGE over the remaining fans. Dannen, if you have ANY business sense at all you should know this already.

Show Me
Tsunami

Wouldn’t take much effort to organize a boycott on buying Tulane season tickets until this nonsense is rescinded.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DaveBrownStreak wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:54 am WIN, increase season tickets numbers, make Yulman a real D1 stadium, (add a double deck on the west side all the way around to include the north end zone and SCREW the neighbors as you have the LEGAL right to develop your land) THEN ask me for more $. Until then Tulane, you have NO LEVERAGE over the remaining fans. Dannen, if you have ANY business sense at all you should know this already.

hhmmmmm...Tulane and "Business Sense'......Really ?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
MicMan
Swell

Show Me wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:11 am Wouldn’t take much effort to organize a boycott on buying Tulane season tickets until this nonsense is rescinded.
Yes, just get the four or five guys who buy, they'll go along with anything!