Ruse and Banks

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:02 am Bullshit. On that last drive he's checking down and finding receivers. He extends plays with his athleticism. No one can be successful behind this line and with this play calling. The people on our forums like you are in the minority. Others see how if not for Banks we would have no chance at all. They see that the TE should have caught that pass at the end. But the shallow only want to fault Banks. You've shown how little you know by carrying on like a lunatic after one pass that McMillan should be the QB. Now you are calling for Ledford. Thank God you have no say.
This is where you really lose me. The offense scored 14 points last week. The defense was what kept us in the game.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Well it's clear and to the point. Maybe you're confused b/c you take it only as a reference to just the last game. The offense has been bad. As I have been saying and sader summed up well there's a whole more to the problems than at one position.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

sader24 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:32 pm From what I’ve seen the QB play is terrible, the offensive line is atrocious, the play calling is abysmal and the scheme is a joke and the receivers drop balls. Anybody who is trying to pin this on any one things is really glazing over how truly terrible we are offensively on all fronts, as if one thing were fixed we’d be rolling. Outside of Bradwell and Dauphine when he’s allowed on the field and a couple of glimpses from Amare, nothing about this offense is even average.
And that’s why at this point there is no reason to start any seniors on offense. Our offense is a complete joke. May as well try to develop some young talent, because this offense isn’t going to win many, if any, more games.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana