Tulsa Line Moves to "Pick-it"

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Wave755
Tsunami

Spread opens Tulsa 3 pts. > Wave (Rotation nos. 171-172 for Vegas Sheet). http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... las-vegas/

Tulsa, (1-6, AAC 0-3) body of work to date:

9/1 Tulsa 38, Central Ark. 27,
9/8 Texas 28, Tulsa 21,
9/15 Ark. St. 29, Tulsa 21,
9/20 Temple 31, Tulsa 17,
10/4 Houston 41, Tulsa 17,
10/12 USF 25, Tulsa 26,
10/ 20 Arkansas 23, Tulsa 0.

We are rightfully an underdog to a Tulsa team that has now lost 6 in a row. Our road play has been horrendous for the WF error, I expect no different on Saturday.
Last edited by Wave755 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dave breslin
Swell

As bad as we are we still have something to play for. The first thing is to show that we have some nads and man up Fritz’s last video showed that he caught the Dickson ennui disease that has infected Tulane for years. Place should be fumigated and everyone inoculated. Ruse need to take a box of no-doze right before kickoff.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Tulane will get blown out in Tulsa..... not a gonad on this team......
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
torbida
Surge

Fitz cant motivate team to smash a SMU team that denied them a bowl and he sure as hell cant get them motivated to win on road.I hope Fitz has some moral fiber and resigns before this sad sack gets to another level.
GreenLantern
Riptide

torbida wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:14 pm Fitz cant motivate team to smash a SMU team that denied them a bowl and he sure as hell cant get them motivated to win on road.I hope Fitz has some moral fiber and resigns before this sad sack gets to another level.
Quick reminder: Fitts is the president of Tulane. Fritz is the head football coach. Fats is a deceased singing legend from New Orleans. Futz is a slang verb used to describe activity while one screws about on this forum: "I was futzing around." Try not to confuse Fitts, Fritz, Fats and futz.
Dave breslin
Swell

Hey GL, my wife says I use the f word too much. Fritz and Fitts are not the only F words used exclusively when talking about how the situation is at Tulane. I guess WTF can mean what the Fritz or what the Fitts. But neither one is a fat f... That was Toledo. Holy f was CJ.
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Dave breslin wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:49 pm Hey GL, my wife says I use the f word too much. Fritz and Fitts are not the only F words used exclusively when talking about how the situation is at Tulane. I guess WTF can mean what the Fritz or what the Fitts. But neither one is a fat f... That was Toledo. Holy f was CJ.
To be honest, it's hard to see how Frtiz is doing better than CJ. If a loss is a loss, then it doesn't matter if it is buy 1 point, 10 points, or 20 points. Fritz beating a down Memphis was great, but losing to teams that subsequently fired their DCs in season (Wake), that just restarted their football program (UAB), that just hired a coach who was fired from his prior job in the immediately preceding season (SMU), that are in their 2nd year after the program was a joke (Cincinnati), and with plenty of programs in rough situations remaining.
torbida
Surge

GreenLantern wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:26 pm
torbida wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:14 pm Fitz cant motivate team to smash a SMU team that denied them a bowl and he sure as hell cant get them motivated to win on road.I hope Fitz has some moral fiber and resigns before this sad sack gets to another level.
Quick reminder: Fitts is the president of Tulane. Fritz is the head football coach. Fats is a deceased singing legend from New Orleans. Futz is a slang verb used to describe activity while one screws about on this forum: "I was futzing around." Try not to confuse Fitts, Fritz, Fats and futz.
I Fritzed up his name...lol.Im so tired of Fritz right now his post game excuses are getting old.....This team isnt going to win another game with Banks as starter.Maybe losing out will force change.
Wave755
Tsunami

O/U 50

I agree with Vegas, this game will be no shootout.
Dave breslin
Swell

You’d have to be a real TOOL to watch tulane or Tulsa.
Wave755
Tsunami

Tulsa Line moves to "pick-it" (Rotation nos. 171-172 for Vegas Sheet). http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... las-vegas/

O/U 48.5 points

Gamblers think McMillan is the answer? let's hope late betters on Wave are correct.
Show Me
Tsunami

Two really bad teams playing one another so one has to win that’s why the “pick-it”.
The two Tul’s face off in a trash can matchup. Should be a ratings bonanza.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

the game is at 6pm central...Tulane could have left at 2pm got there ar around 4 arrived at the stadium about 4;45....rolled over and flown back....saved some bucks for a hotel and meals.....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

Show Me wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:01 pm Two really bad teams playing one another so one has to win that’s why the “pick-it”.
Oh well, lets see what McMillan can truly do but with our OL he had better have his "wheels on" for Saturday.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:38 pm
Show Me wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:01 pm Two really bad teams playing one another so one has to win that’s why the “pick-it”.
Oh well, lets see what McMillan can truly do but with our OL he had better have his "wheels on" for Saturday.
He shouldn't need the wheels against this poor D-line. Only 7 sacks on the season.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Aberzombie1892
Swell

In year 3 of Fritz, Tulane fans are nervous about whether the team will defeat a one win team.

That's where we are.
Wave755
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:28 pm
Wave755 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:38 pm
He shouldn't need the wheels against this poor D-line. Only 7 sacks on the season.
Hope you are right, SMU went through our O-Line like a warm knife through butter. :-x