Tulsa Game Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Guess who's looking for revenge. Man up or be destroyed.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
oliveandblue
Surge

I actually don't care. Neither team is playing for anything. Can we start some freshmen?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

We’ve lost the last 6 straight games at Tulsa. This will be no different. Besides revenge they see us as a rare potential win. This may be a Tulsa slight fav or “pick it” line on the point spread.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

You remember that girl in high school that you were crazy about? The one you thought about constantly, tried to walk to class, wanted to ask to the prom but she already had a date? You were crazy about her for years and she barely knew your name?

That's Tulane football for me. It's a one way street. The more I love it, the more they ask of me and the less they deliver. At the moment, I don't care if we cancel the game at Tulsa because of lack of interest. Toward the end of the week, I'll probably have worked through the 'depression' stage of grief resolution but for now, I JUST. DON'T. CARE.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

I don’t give a rats ass about this game. Fritz, Ruse, and the rest of the coaching stafff should be run out of town and go back to Georgia Southern where they belong.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Banks benched. McMillan to get his first start.
https://www.nola.com/tulane/2018/10/for ... ulane.html
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Sunamiwave wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:29 pm I don’t give a rats ass about this game. Fritz, Ruse, and the rest of the coaching stafff should be run out of town and go back to Georgia Southern where they belong.
cancelled my Hotel reservations in scenic Tulsa...and made a tee time in Dallas, at historic Brookhaven CC
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !