Fritz and staff lose the clown show 27-23

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

I’m done with this sorry excuse for a football program.

GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Dear TD, if you’re reading our forums, you can take your seat license bulleh*t and shove it straight up your ass. I will no longer support TU athletics until you can show me that we can win at something, anything..
Mandeville Wave
High Tide

GreenPuddleSplash wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:14 pm Dear TD, if you’re reading our forums, you can take your seat license bulleh*t and shove it straight up your ass. I will no longer support TU athletics until you can show me that we can win at something, anything..
Speaking of TD....what the hell has this guy done. Tulane athletics is a complete embarrassment!
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Mandeville Wave wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:29 pm
GreenPuddleSplash wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:14 pm Dear TD, if you’re reading our forums, you can take your seat license bulleh*t and shove it straight up your ass. I will no longer support TU athletics until you can show me that we can win at something, anything..
Speaking of TD....what the hell has this guy done. Tulane athletics is a complete embarrassment!
I was about to post about TD. He was on sidelines for 4th qt. Shook 0 hands, interacted with no one. Pathetic. At least president fitts was walking in the student section and interacting with people. Does Tulane offer majoring in clown shows? Seems like that’s something we could at least win.
msdos
Swell

JV coach hired by a JV AD
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Fritz needs to fire the OC and OL Coaches tomorrow !!!!..... they will not be missed
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:35 pm Fritz needs to fire the OC and OL Coaches tomorrow !!!!..... they will not be missed
Fire them, demote them, do something. Anything. It can’t get any worse, well, I take that back. Clownery has no limits.
TURVS71
Swell

I am now ready to say that Fritz IS NOT the coach for this team. This team and coaching staff have regressed. There is no discipline or motivation on this team. Play calling has become atrocious. Can’t win, don’t have the tools to win. This is a continuance of the Tulane Football ineptness that abounds. What we witnessed in this game was two team that are AWFUL..It is becoming VERY difficult to continue to sink thousands of dollars year after year to support this program. Very disappointed, disgusted and embarrassed right now to be associated with this kind of ineptness. To even think about any type of donation requirement is ludicrous.
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
HoustonWave
Tsunami

oliveandblue wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:10 pm
msdos wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:07 pm 1.5 million through 2024
1.5 million is nothing in CFB. It might hurt Tulane more to NOT buy that out.
Very true.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

It’s impossible to excuse this loss.
We had an extra week to prepare.
We were at home and a TD favorite.
We were playing for revenge from last season.
And we wore the unbeaten helmets.

We continue to regress as the season progresses. This is alarming. Next year is not looking any better. We are not going to win at this level running this offense.
Changes are needed.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Mandeville Wave wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:29 pm
And to think that many of us hoped that this year’s football team would be the turning point for Dannen, after two failed basketball seasons, two failed baseball seasons, and now 2 1/2 failed football seasons. Troy is looking 0-9 square in the eye.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:16 pm It’s impossible to excuse this loss.

We continue to regress as the season progresses. This is alarming. Next year is not looking any better. We are not going to win at this level running this offense.
Changes are needed.
+1,000
Mandeville Wave
High Tide

tpstulane wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:16 pm It’s impossible to excuse this loss.

Changes are needed.
Where is the accountability! This loss seems to be different from the other ones. A level of anger exists after this loss from the Tulane fans that I know that is greater than I have seen in the past.

What we saw today was absolutely unacceptable. This offense could possibly be the worst I have ever seen. I just can’t continue to support this program any longer. It’s sickening to watch. I’m done.
GreenLantern
Riptide

This was our annual hope-ending soiling of the sheets game.
GreenLantern
Riptide

sader24 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:55 pm At least our student section isn’t vulgar. Of course there are only 15 of them left.
Not sure there were that many. Seriously.

If you could choose between doing something that was most on your mind when you were 20-something or sitting in the rain to watch this nonsense, what would you do?
Show Me
Tsunami

This is so Rickson Dickson/Bob Toledo all over again. Only it’s going to cost us fans more money to support this $hit show.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Why is Dauphine banished from the playing field ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
greenphantom
Swell

Somewhere Chris Scelfo and Bob Toledo are eating at a Ryan’s Buffet and laughing
Mandeville Wave
High Tide

nawlinspete wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:34 pm Why is Dauphine banished from the playing field ?
It’s amazing he doesn’t play more!
Show Me
Tsunami

greenphantom wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 pm Somewhere Chris Scelfo and Bob Toledo are eating at a Ryan’s Buffet and laughing
:lol:
Show Me
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:34 pm Why is Dauphine banished from the playing field ?
He played too well for this offense.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

This was our annual “soiling of the bed sheets” home game—check that box.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Show Me wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:40 pm
He played too well for this offense.
Classic!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
RobertM320
Green Wave

puffy wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:10 pm Tulane. The brown eye of college football.

A genuine D1 passing quarterback is needed to run a genuine D1 offense. There's talent at receiver and certainly running back.
There's also talent on defense, but our coaching sucks there as well. They're determined to play as if we have five Deion Sanders in the secondary. You can't play man ALL THE TIME in today's college game. You will be burned. And we are, every single week. How many third and longs (10+) do we give up first downs on, because we play man coverage and the DB loses track of his man? If we played zone in those situation, we'd have a chance.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
GreenLantern
Riptide

I'm confident that if I know that whenever Stephon Huderson lines up in the backfield, he will take a handoff and run the gap between our C and LG, the defensive coordinator also knows.

SMU stacks the box and yet we continue to run the ball up the middle. <Shaking my head>