Line Closing Memphis 14.5 pts. > Tulane

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Highwave
Low Tide

HoustonWave, when will you acknowledge your mistake? Pathetic

HoustonWave
Tsunami

Highwave wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:31 pm HoustonWave, when will you acknowledge your mistake? Pathetic
Wanting more than 5.57 points per quarter is a mistake—I don’t think so.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Highwave
Low Tide

HoustonWave wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:03 pm
Highwave wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:31 pm HoustonWave, when will you acknowledge your mistake? Pathetic
Wanting more than 5.57 points per quarter is a mistake—I don’t think so.
Reading comprehension apparently isn’t your thing either. You accused Banks of throwing a fit on the sideline, which is provably false. That is despicable to accuse a team player like Banks of being selfish just because you aren’t a fan enough to distinguish him from a Donnie Lewis Jr. (who was not throwing a fit either)
HoustonWave
Tsunami

It was Banks ragging on one of our coaches. Because Banks didn’t see the field again.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Highwave
Low Tide

Without question, it was Donnie Lewis Jr. and not Banks. Lewis was fired up on the field, and he carried on onto the sideline (the 4th down stop that led to Bradwell running it in from 25 yards out exactly 2 plays later - see 13:35 mark for the play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_0YutrmK94). The coach involved in the exchange with Lewis was JJ McCleskey, Lewis' position coach. The exchange appeared heated and was either a continuation of the celebration, or McCleskey jumped on Lewis for celebrating on the field (and presumably risking a penalty).

You likely mistook Lewis for Banks because both are #1 and the exchange depicted on the sidelines coincided with the beginning of the 2nd full drive that McMillan started. This would seem to be an honest mistake on your part, except for the fact that I have pointed this out several times now, and you insist on publicly asserting baseless allegations against our starting QB.