Coca-Cola and the Green Wave

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Wave755
Tsunami

Driving home today from Downtown on Earhart Expressway a Coca-Cola truck was in front of me with a large Angry Wave affixed to one of its back doors! Nice "get," Troy Dannen! :thumbup:

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:33 pm Driving home today from Downtown on Earhart Expressway a Coca-Cola truck was in front of me with a large Angry Wave affixed to one of its back doors! Nice "get," Troy Dannen! :thumbup:
You have to love any and all marketing we're doing. Creating a brand is important, but winning will make people take notice more than anything else we can do. 7-5 would be HUGE this year, anything better and Fritz is getting Coach of the Year honors. It's a tough schedule, but we're a better team now than we were before he got here. I really hope Willie Fritz stays the next ten years or more, finishing his career here and adding another 80-100 wins to his already impressive resume.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
HoustonWave
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:28 pm
Wave755 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:33 pm Driving home today from Downtown on Earhart Expressway a Coca-Cola truck was in front of me with a large Angry Wave affixed to one of its back doors! Nice "get," Troy Dannen! :thumbup:
You have to love any and all marketing we're doing. Creating a brand is important, but winning will make people take notice more than anything else we can do. 7-5 would be HUGE this year, anything better and Fritz is getting Coach of the Year honors. It's a tough schedule, but we're a better team now than we were before he got here. I really hope Willie Fritz stays the next ten years or more, finishing his career here and adding another 80-100 wins to his already impressive resume.
Amen. And thereby justifying the construction of a WF statue in the middle of Yulman Plaza.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
wacowave
Ripple

HoustonWave wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:05 pm
Amen. And thereby justifying the construction of a WF statue in the middle of Yulman Plaza.
I'd pay for that!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

wacowave wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:15 pm
I'd pay for that!
maybe they can rename Scot Cowen Circle Jerk Drive
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:01 pm
I'd pay for that!
….to Willie's Way--so fitting if Cowen Circle was replaced in honor of a successful Tulane football coach.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:00 pm
golfnut69 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:01 pm
I'd pay for that!
….to Willie's Way--so fitting if Cowen Circle was replaced in honor of a successful Tulane football coach.
I'd find a way to pay for that!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V