Early View from DeaconVille

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Wake Forest named true Freshman Hartman starting QB for Tulane game.

https://247sports.com/college/wake-fore ... 120847475/

Despite that, I still fear a Wake offense that averaged 41 PPG against their last 6 opponents last year. And most were better than any we faced outside of OU. Those final 6 were: Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse, NC State, Duke, Tx A&M. Their OC puts points on the board every job he's had. Let's hope the true Frosh making his collegiate debut shows signs of his inexperience. But the fact that he's got the job tells me he's got talent.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Part of the reason he got the nod is the other guy hurt his quad. They are really thin there now. Go get him!
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:31 pm Wake Forest named true Freshman Hartman starting QB for Tulane game.

https://247sports.com/college/wake-fore ... 120847475/

Despite that, I still fear a Wake offense that averaged 41 PPG against their last 6 opponents last year. And most were better than any we faced outside of OU. Those final 6 were: Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse, NC State, Duke, Tx A&M. Their OC puts points on the board every job he's had. Let's hope the true Frosh making his collegiate debut shows signs of his inexperience. But the fact that he's got the job tells me he's got talent.
A true freshman QB for his first start on the road, sounds good to me! No doubt Wake will be run heavy against us.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

wave97
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:30 am A very nice article

https://www.bloggersodear.com/2018/8/23 ... -acc-deacs
His disclaimer is refreshing: " As a quick disclaimer, I am definitely not an expert on the Tulane offense or college football offenses in general."
"The first point to make is that this is a different style of option attack that we have seen against Georgia Tech and Army in the past couple of seasons." That's because it is the RPO.
Willy Fritz is a genius, he has people thinking he re-invented a hybrid "option" offense. Ask Butch Davis what he thinks?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican