TP

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
glennc
Low Tide

Still no mention of The AAC media days on Tp. I fired off a nasty e-mail to J. Evans at the tp so i guess i am now on their shit list like Tulane athletics

ajcalhoun
Swell

I don't know what's up these days with the Times Picayune. Monday I was reading an article on nola.com and at the bottom they linked to The Advocate.
God Bless Everyone!
Sunamiwave
High Tide

The T-P makes me sick to my stomach. Go on nola.com and most days you will see several LSU articles and no Tulane articles. No articles for AAC media days. They could have at least put Coach Fritz’s interview for media days on the nola.com site, which they did not do. I don’t think we have a Tulane beat writer anymore. I wish Tulane University would pull all of their paid adds from the T-P and nola.com and put them in The Advocate instead. Tulane should not be handing any money over to the T-P for paid advertisement since they have, relatively speaking, abandoned coverage of Tulane athletics.
ajcalhoun
Swell

At least nola.com lists Tulane on their drop-down Sports menu. That's more than The Advocate does on their website. Neither send a reporter to AAC Media Days and haven't ever if I recall correctly.
God Bless Everyone!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ajcalhoun wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:02 am At least nola.com lists Tulane on their drop-down Sports menu. That's more than The Advocate does on their website. Neither send a reporter to AAC Media Days and haven't ever if I recall correctly.
The NewOrlena Advocate has Tulane on it's drop down ...but the BR Advocate does not
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wait front page coverage! :lol:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
MicMan
Swell

Yes, it's simply OUTRAGEOUS that we cam't get what we want on a FREE website! Fire off another nasty email, that'll show 'em!
ajcalhoun
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:16 am The NewOrlena Advocate has Tulane on it's drop down ...but the BR Advocate does not
I stand corrected! :cheers:

I guess I've always been too lazy to type out the extra "/neworleans."
God Bless Everyone!