Ohio St Game

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
51WaveBG
High Tide
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 am
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Am not planning to attend the Ohio State game, but am planning to attend the South Florida game. Maybe I'll see you there.


User avatar
chain gang x man
Swell
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:02 pm
Location: Destrehan
Contact:
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Wavetime wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:50 pm
Is anyone planning on going to the Ohio St game? I'll be up there with my family tailgating. Really looking forward to it.

Sorry for the double post.
28 Greenbackers making a ROAD TRIP
Let us know where you set up your tailgate
Wavetime
Swell
Posts: 1130
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:29 pm

chain gang x man wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:10 pm
Wavetime wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:50 pm
Is anyone planning on going to the Ohio St game? I'll be up there with my family tailgating. Really looking forward to it.

Sorry for the double post.
28 Greenbackers making a ROAD TRIP
Let us know where you set up your tailgate
Going to be a blast. We have an RV with some Ohio St. fans and will be in the main parking lot close to the stadium. It's really a good time. The band plays ahead of time in their arena, a lot of tradition. I'll keep in touch.
ccap05
High Tide
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 am
Status: Offline

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:22 am

I have to say that on paper Ohio State lines up favorably against the Wave. Time for another cocktail.
DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 6005
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:28 am

ccap05 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:22 am
I have to say that on paper Ohio State lines up favorably against the Wave. Time for another cocktail.
I predict the Wave will be a skinny 41.5 point underdog. We'll be underdogs (but not like this) in the majority of our games..
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 7590
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:18 am

DfromCT wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:28 am
ccap05 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:22 am
I have to say that on paper Ohio State lines up favorably against the Wave. Time for another cocktail.
I predict the Wave will be a skinny 41.5 point underdog. We'll be underdogs (but not like this) in the majority of our games..
not sure what the spread will be, but I will not be taking the points...getting out of the game injury free will be a win.....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
MicMan
Surge
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Status: Offline

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:49 am

At least we're not the Buckeyes' homecoming patsy.
Post Reply