32, 211, last 7

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Terrible inditement of this site AND of Tulane and Tulane fans that over a period of a week only 32 registered guests used this site and there were only 211 clicks by unregistered.

Mr Dannen needs to improve the student experience among current students. IMMEDIATELY. No wonder attendance at our events is pathetic and no wonder alumni and public interest is scraping the bottom.

Take up the gauntlet Mr Dannen.

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:45 pm Terrible inditement of this site AND of Tulane and Tulane fans that over a period of a week only 32 registered guests used this site and there were only 211 clicks by unregistered.

Mr Dannen needs to improve the student experience among current students. IMMEDIATELY. No wonder attendance at our events is pathetic and no wonder alumni and public interest is scraping the bottom.

Whew !!!..at first I thought these numbers may be the numerical equation of " Klaatu, Barada, Nikto".......and then again, maybe it is !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Aberzombie1892
Swell

nawlinspete wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:45 pm Terrible inditement of this site AND of Tulane and Tulane fans that over a period of a week only 32 registered guests used this site and there were only 211 clicks by unregistered.

It's unfortunate that there are a limited amount of fans, but it is what it is at this point, even a 6-7 season probably won't make it that much better.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It’s simply a slow time of year with no news out there.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
GreenLantern
Riptide

It is better to lurk silently and be thought a fool than to make an idiotic comment and remove all doubt.
-Abraham Lincoln

P.S. Abe didn't actually say that, but if he was a member of GoTula.net, he probably would have.
sader24
Tsunami

It’s early July. There is nothing to talk about.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

GreenLantern wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 pm It is better to lurk silently and be thought a fool than to make an idiotic comment and remove all doubt.
-Abraham Lincoln

P.S. Abe didn't actually say that, but if he was a member of GoTula.net, he probably would have.
Well said.

Tulane hasn't had a team take the field or court in well over a month, and we're 55 days away from Kickoff. It's slow. At least we don't have scandals to be posting about, or something other negative.

No, we're not a 40,000 student flagship State University. We're apart of a small group of die hard Tulane fans. So it goes.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
ccap05
Surge

Historically the only proven way to drive up views on this site is to bring Tanner Lee into a discussion. I can't think how he fits into the current chain but perhaps someone more well versed with Tannerism can assist.
galvezwave
Swell

When I saw the figure I thought someone actually counted the seats in yulman. Dog days following up a garbage baseball season with a program going nowhere. Our fan base is beaten down and disinterested. It’s pretty much on Willie fritz to save us. I don’t envy him for that task. It’s always slow this time of year but in the past we were still somewhat engaged from baseball. I haven’t logged on in a while. No interesting topics . It’ll pick up in a month.
wacowave
Ripple

Too damn hot! Only thing keeping me from insanity is thought that fb season starts soon!
Dave breslin
Swell

Bring Dickson back. That would bring back a lot of response during this hiatus! Come on August 30
MicMan
Swell

"inditement" lol