The Perfect Season

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:44 pm
tpstulane wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:11 pm
DfromCT wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:06 pm
tpstulane wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:30 pm Tommy Bowden not coming in. Neither is Rich Rod per Guerry Smith.
That's a bummer not only for the fans, but for the players that are making the trip back as well.
Yes. And of course Shaun King can’t make it. USF playing.
Somebody did a lousy job of putting this thing together if none of those guys are coming. If the timing wasn't right for those guys then it should have been scheduled for a time that was.
The date was set at 9/8 for ‘98 I’m told.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Bowden had his TV schedule changed at the last minute. King coaches for USF. I have no idea what RR's reason is. I'm focused on the many contributor's at all levels that will be there tomorrow and there will be plenty.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Now hear this.....
I have spoken to Ken Berthelot regarding the sale discs of "The Perfect Season'.... Tulane is sole owner of the contents and would have to produce the discs for sale... Ken will speak with TD at their next meeting in one week regarding a production run, complete with "outtakes" with a max price of 39.95 which will have to be purchased thru Tulane Athletics ...Ken will keep me updated on TD's decision.
That is all
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:33 am Now hear this.....
I have spoken to Ken Berthelot regarding the sale discs of "The Perfect Season'.... Tulane is sole owner of the contents and would have to produce the discs for sale... Ken will speak with TD at their next meeting in one week regarding a production run, complete with "outtakes" with a max price of 39.95 which will have to be purchased thru Tulane Athletics ...Ken will keep me updated on TD's decision.
That is all
I'm assuming you're meaning the highlights from 1998, not the couple of shows they put together this year to celebrate the 20 year anniversary. If we have a disc that shows a good 5 minutes or so of highlights from each game, I'll gladly pay $39.95 for that! As a matter of fact, I'll even buy a few extra to give out as presents to my friends from college days.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V