WWL & Kristian Garic

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

https://twitter.com/WWLAMFM/status/1000861994361212928 https://twitter.com/WWLAMFM/status/1000871812471934976

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wow. Out of line. I rarely listen to WWL radio anymore. Last time I did was the next morning after we beat LSU in baseball and I wanted to hear their comments but conveniently it was left out during the news breaks. I’d love to see Graff beat him out for the Saints gig.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Houma de Wave
Swell

We certainly didn’t earn much praise this baseball season, but This is total arrogance. If he is not reprimanded for this by WWL Radio, then they should pay for it. An apology is in order here..., I’ll hold my breath on that one.
greenphantom
Swell

What a D-Bag. Guess he forgot about LSU’s football team getting humiliated by Troy St
Show Me
Tsunami

Houma de Wave
Swell

Show Me wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:59 am LSU side of it
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu ... /76947866/
You expect these kinds of insults on tigerdroppings...no problem there.

However, Garic shrunk himself by losing it with his 3rd grade sarcasm.
msdos
Swell

Winning consistently would probably solve this sort of thing...
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Winning consistently against quality opposition. If you don’t add that qualifier Tulane will schedule accordingly.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He has always talked bad about us. Before he got his WWL gig and was scrambling around to make a living Graf had him as a partner on one of our shows. Can’t remember if it was a football post game or an off season one but it really passed me off. Despite being thrown that lifeline he still does this shit. Like tps I never listen to WWL.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Houma de Wave
Swell

winwave wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 pm He has always talked bad about us. Before he got his WWL gig and was scrambling around to make a living Graf had him as a partner on one of our shows. Can’t remember if it was a football post game or an off season one but it really passed me off. Despite being thrown that lifeline he still does this sh*t. Like tps I never listen to WWL.
Add me to the list of non-listeners to WWL.
Pepper
Swell

I stop listening to them a long time ago. Mike Detillier is the only guy worth listening to and that talking monkey hebert talks right over him.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
Show Me
Tsunami

Pepper wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:51 pm I stop listening to them a long time ago. Mike Detillier is the only guy worth listening to and that talking monkey hebert talks right over him.
Same here. Many better options to listen to nowadays. You can usually fit the knowledge of their hosts inside a thimble.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

https://twitter.com/tustudentsect/statu ... 7918427136
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Love it. LOL.
chain gang x man
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:27 am Wow. Out of line. I rarely listen to WWL radio anymore. Last time I did was the next morning after we beat LSU in baseball and I wanted to hear their comments but conveniently it was left out during the news breaks. I’d love to see Graff beat him out for the Saints gig.
I quit listening to WWL years ago. I’m glad they finally dumped that big bag of wind, know it all Big Chief.
Tune in to 990 am
tufinal4
High Tide

TulaneStudentSection beat me to it. I can't imagine Gayle Benson, a sitting TU Board member, would keep a clown like that on the list for the Saints radio broadcast if she knew about his love for splashing around in the pigpen.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tufinal4 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:58 am TulaneStudentSection beat me to it. I can't imagine Gayle Benson, a sitting TU Board member, would keep a clown like that on the list for the Saints radio broadcast if she knew about his love for splashing around in the pigpen.
And he's too stupid to know that he just sunk himself, with the Saints.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:35 pm
tufinal4 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:58 am TulaneStudentSection beat me to it. I can't imagine Gayle Benson, a sitting TU Board member, would keep a clown like that on the list for the Saints radio broadcast if she knew about his love for splashing around in the pigpen.
And he's too stupid to know that he just sunk himself, with the Saints.
a few facts
1- WWL will choose the next "play by play" person, NOT the Saints...it is part of their contract,, which they pay almost 2 million a year for
2- If TG is hired it is 95 percent that he will also do the Tulane games....several NFL teams use College announcers, Cincy and Tampa Bay come to mind
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

If WWL chooses the next PBP person, TG doesn't have a chance in hell. No way that LSU centric station gives a plum job like that to someone from Tulane.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tufinal4
High Tide

Does anyone believe for a minute that if Gayle Benson expressed a distaste for a particular play by play candidate to WWL that they would thumb their nose at her and give him the job anyway?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I am told an announcement will be made within the next few weeks...Mike Hoss ( I think that is his name ) and some sideline reporter for the Saints game seem to be the front runner's...with TG a distant 3rd... WWL will go with whoever has the most cred and can bring in the most sponsor/advertising dollars..after all, "it's all about the Benjamin's "
"
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !