RollWaveRoll wrote: ↑Tue May 08, 2018 6:17 pmIf that happens, then i'll revisit next year and depending on progress or lack thereof will have to re evaluate the future and my timeline may get moved up one year.Profoundwizard wrote: ↑Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pmWhat if he keeps the pitching coach and we’re just as bad next year?
Our pitching in 16 was some of the best in the country, so while it’s nice that our hitting is on par with that year, for us to be a conference champion again we have to get a lot better
What are your thoughts Wizard?
Yes or no
If no to #2, Fire Pitching Coach?
Hire Andy C.?
Like Rick Jones?
Like David Pierce?
1. No. Though I definitely expected us to be further along. It's not hard to be an upgrade over RD but we really aren't winning much more.
2. I'd strongly consider firing Jewett.
3. If I were Jewett I would bring in a new pitching coach. If I were Dannen I would NOT force him to make a change though.
4. I would fully support hiring AC if we had an opening.
5. Do I like Rick Jones? Sure
6. Yes, I like Pierce as well. I like coaches that win.
7. No, I don't miss RD.