AAC Baseball Post Season Teams

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
McWave
High Tide

Glad for the win tonight. Helps out AAC overall. AAC Conference RPI up to 4th. Any projection how many AAC/4th ranked conference gets into the post season? Long shot for TU but I’ll follow the conference teams.

Profoundwizard
Swell

We probably have to win the conference tournament or go on a ridiculous win streak.
I think D1 baseball has 4 AAC teams in the current projection
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

McWave wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:10 pm Glad for the win tonight. Helps out AAC overall. AAC Conference RPI up to 4th. Any projection how many AAC/4th ranked conference gets into the post season? Long shot for TU but I’ll follow the conference teams.
We have to win the tournament our RPI is not going to be good enough to get us in.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
IM42lane
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:05 am
McWave wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:10 pm Glad for the win tonight. Helps out AAC overall. AAC Conference RPI up to 4th. Any projection how many AAC/4th ranked conference gets into the post season? Long shot for TU but I’ll follow the conference teams.
We have to win the tournament. Our RPI is not going to be good enough to get us in.
Even after defeating Houston & LSU this week, Tulane would still have to go on a winning streak that would be historic in order to qualify for post-season. I just hope that these two tremendous comeback victories puts some fire in this ballclub to finish the year strong. The out/conf record is too just weak to qualify them for the NCAA tournament. They must win the American league tournament championship to get in.

ROLL GREEN WAVE! GREAT WIN last night!
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
RobertM320
Green Wave

IM42lane wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:49 am
tpstulane wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:05 am
We have to win the tournament. Our RPI is not going to be good enough to get us in.
Even after defeating Houston & LSU this week, Tulane would still have to go on a winning streak that would be historic in order to qualify for post-season. I just hope that these two tremendous comeback victories puts some fire in this ballclub to finish the year strong. The out/conf record is too just weak to qualify them for the NCAA tournament. They must win the American league tournament championship to get in.

ROLL GREEN WAVE! GREAT WIN last night!
Our OOC record may not be good, but it surely was decent as far as RPI I would think.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson