Tulane Football Camp May 27th

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:44 am

Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Tsunami

Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:06 am

I hope we find some great talent at these camps for another outstanding recruiting class.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
wave97
Swell

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:54 am

We can thank Ed Orgeron for his participation in our camp. They'll be kids coming in far and wide that otherwise would not have. I hope LSU football prospers under their current staff who sees value in directing talent (particularly in-state), towards us rather than their SEC and Big 12 rivals.
Let us hope that we once again become the default second school in recruiting Louisiana talent.
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:27 pm

wave97 wrote:We can thank Ed Orgeron for his participation in our camp. They'll be kids coming in far and wide that otherwise would not have. I hope LSU football prospers under their current staff who sees value in directing talent (particularly in-state), towards us rather than their SEC and Big 12 rivals.
Let us hope that we once again become the default second school in recruiting Louisiana talent.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the shared camps with LSU, but, if Tulane signs another solid recruiting class in 2018, I will be a believer as that would be a game changer.

On way off topic subjects, ESPN predicts LSU will win 6 games in the 2018 regular season, and, if Tulane could win at least 1 more game than LSU in the same season, that could be another game changer.
wave97
Swell

Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:06 pm

Aberzombie1892 wrote:
wave97 wrote:We can thank Ed Orgeron for his participation in our camp. They'll be kids coming in far and wide that otherwise would not have. I hope LSU football prospers under their current staff who sees value in directing talent (particularly in-state), towards us rather than their SEC and Big 12 rivals.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the shared camps with LSU, but, if Tulane signs another solid recruiting class in 2018, I will be a believer as that would be a game changer.

On way off topic subjects, ESPN predicts LSU will win 6 games in the 2018 regular season, and, if Tulane could win at least 1 more game than LSU in the same season, that could be another game changer.
I agree. Playing well against and defeating the p5 teams on our future ooc schedule will go far in waking up the locals to the transformation happening uptown.