Special week for Tulane baseball fans

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

What are the odds of Tulane playing 4 games this week all against 3 Tulane alums coaching who were on our CWS 2005 team. Riser, Latham and Mohl. And all 3 were on the ‘06 post Katrina regional final team as well.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:What are the odds of Tulane playing 4 games this week all against 3 Tulane alums coaching who were on our CWS 2005 team. Riser, Latham and Mohl. And all 3 were on the ‘06 post Katrina regional final team as well.
That's pretty cool. Enjoy!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Show Me
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:What are the odds of Tulane playing 4 games this week all against 3 Tulane alums coaching who were on our CWS 2005 team. Riser, Latham and Mohl. And all 3 were on the ‘06 post Katrina regional final team as well.
Only thing better if Andy and Gaut were our coaches then you’d have 5 former Tulane CWS players going at it as coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

End of week Tulane alums 3 Tulane 1
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Show Me
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:End of week Tulane alums 3 Tulane 1
We lucky to get 1 win against those guys. Sad how far the program has fallen in the last two years. We had Regional talent last year and that was squandered. I’m afraid we’ll need CWS talent now just to have a winning season. And we won’t get CWS talent.