Wave gets revenge on USF 79-68

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Accurate:

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/ ... b41fb.html

The game is at 11 on ESPNU.
Last edited by winwave on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tulane is a 5 point favorite.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
anEngineer
Riptide

I wish this USF team had shown up at Devlin. This USF team looks like a winless conference team. We just caught them at Devlin on the one night they were really hot. They were unbelievable here.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

the last 10 minutes was brutal...good thing we had a big lead....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Houma de Wave
Swell

This is where we should be posting...AFTER A SOLID WIN! WAY TO GO, GUYS AND COACH MD!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Houma de Wave wrote:This is where we should be posting...AFTER A SOLID WIN! WAY TO GO, GUYS AND COACH MD!
Kind of hard to do when we lost the last 6 games, and our opponent has one conference win. Against us.

I applaud the effort, for the most part, the team and coaches put in during this tough stretch w key players injured. We lost six straight but were competitive in most, if not all of these games. Today's road win was taking care of business against a bad team. We have 2 games remaining, and (barring a big upset vs the Bearcats) can only hope to split these last two. We'll be underdogs in both. We could easily make noise in the AAC tournament if the team is well rested and loves the Amway Center in Orlando. Make our shots and we'll give any team fits. Shoot less than 40% and we struggle.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V